PDA

View Full Version : Adress to send Health Declaration?

littlepumpkins
14-07-2014, 01:32 PM
I applied to Ofsted on Sat, do I now send my health declaration if so what is the address? Thanks x

Vikki5531
14-07-2014, 01:45 PM
I applied to Ofsted on Sat, do I now send my health declaration if so what is the address? Thanks x

You will get a letter in the post from Ofsted shortly (mine came within a week of applying) with the Health Declaration booklet and a pre-paid envelope to return it in xx

littlepumpkins
14-07-2014, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE="Vikki5531;1370177"] You will get a letter in the post from Ofsted shortly (mine came within a week of applying) with the Health Declaration booklet and a pre-paid envelope to return it

Thank you Hun, ur a star, u can answer all my questions :) xx

TabbyTuTu
15-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Oh :-/ I printed my health declaration from the link in one of the pinned posts (Registering as a Childminder) It was on the list before the actual applying to ofsted part so I wasn't aware that ofsted send you out one? I was just going to get the address and take it down to PO (To check weight for stamp) before giving it to my GP this afternoon :-/

EDIT: Is it the Piccadilly Gate address? Or should I just apply to ofsted and wait for them to send a copy with SAE?

littlepumpkins
15-07-2014, 10:59 AM
I printed mine too and have it all filled out waiting, want to send it now but don't know the address and I may need a ref number? X