angeldelight
02-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Are you going on holiday ?

Where are you all going nice and when ?

Angel xx

tulip0803
02-07-2014, 07:29 AM
Hi angel

In a little over a month we are going to the exotic Suffolk/Norfolk boarders - again. Can't wait am soooo in need of a week off - if it wasn't so close I would be booking a week off anyway:rolleyes:

smurfette
02-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Morning angel I was just thinking yesterday haven't seen a thread by you like this for a while.. Hope all is well!!

We are off to cornwall on sat for two whole weeks!!!! We haven't had more than a week at a time in 9 years! My cousin lives there with his three boys who are same age as my girls so they will have a blast plus we are
Going to a haven site so lots to do!

Are u getting away angel?

angeldelight
02-07-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi angel

In a little over a month we are going to the exotic Suffolk/Norfolk boarders - again. Can't wait am soooo in need of a week off - if it wasn't so close I would be booking a week off anyway:rolleyes:

Morning .... I know the feeling I need a week off too

Have a great holiday

Angel xx

angeldelight
02-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Morning angel I was just thinking yesterday haven't seen a thread by you like this for a while.. Hope all is well!!

We are off to cornwall on sat for two whole weeks!!!! We haven't had more than a week at a time in 9 years! My cousin lives there with his three boys who are same age as my girls so they will have a blast plus we are
Going to a haven site so lots to do!

Are u getting away angel?

I'm ok hope up you are too?

Love Cornwall have a super time

Angel xx

caz3007
02-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Three weeks Friday, we are off to Wiltshire for a week. My friends daughter lives on a houseboat there and we are attending her very alternative wedding, looking forward to it. We have friends renewing their vows the week before, which will be very traditional, so looking forward to the contrast

littlebears1009
02-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Fortnight in Crete in August. Cannot come soon enough! Although I cant moan I do have some very easy weeks after my baby mindee leaves at end of july!

loocyloo
02-07-2014, 08:51 AM
We're off to crete too in August ... Just for a week and then several weekends away in the campervan with friends and their campervans . Can't wait x

AliceK
02-07-2014, 08:57 AM
No holiday for us this year :(

xxx

Blueeyedminder
02-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Just got back from Tenerife mid-May and just booked a holiday to Rhodes end of September for 9 nights!! Can't wait!! Sun sun sun!

angeldelight
02-07-2014, 08:59 AM
No holiday for us this year :(

xxx

Same here Alice

Booo really could do with one

Angel xx

littlebears1009
02-07-2014, 09:10 AM
We're off to crete too in August ... Just for a week and then several weekends away in the campervan with friends and their campervans . Can't wait x

Ooh where abouts you going? Were going to gouves x

amanda1309
02-07-2014, 09:18 AM
In 2 weeks and 4 days we are off to Tunisia for 2 weeks with my mam, sister and her dh and kids, 8 of us in total.

Can't wait x

FussyElmo
02-07-2014, 09:48 AM
I wish :-(

Really need a holiday but its looking very unlikely again.

mrs robbie williams
02-07-2014, 10:31 AM
We are going to Devon for a week at beginning of August :) my dad treated us and paid for holiday so we just need spending money :) can't wait really need the break :) x

loocyloo
02-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Ooh where abouts you going? Were going to gouves x

Ummm ... a little village near almirida, about 20km from chania. It's a villa belonging to friends of my mum!

Never been to crete but my mum loves it. We prefer much smaller greek islands but it will be nice for a week and we're going with my mum too.

manjay
02-07-2014, 11:56 AM
I have had my week in Egypt already but we have our caravan sited on Anglesey until September so we go there every weekend and I get two full weeks at the end of August. I also have a nice easy school holidays so I will be spending 4 nights in the van and 3 at home! Perfect:D

cathtee
02-07-2014, 09:12 PM
31 days and we're off to Lanzarote All inclusive Adult only hotel :clapping::clapping::clapping:

FloraDora
02-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Saga : we always have a 3 week french break but we have run out of dog sitters!!
Our 13 year old lab retriever is causing us issues.. We usually have a 'young person' to dog sit.. But this year we are struggling! Wondering if we should take him this year..?
So.. Just long weekends booked ...France ( of course) ...Bath( Jane Austin fix)

kellib
03-07-2014, 06:15 AM
We had a fortnight in lanzarote in May and having another fortnight in Portugal in October, can't wait!