PDA

View Full Version : Motivation needed please

watford wizz
18-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Food hygiene today, my day off used for training. Have done the course 7 times already don't mind that and know I need to do it but just hate not being able to play and having to sit still for hours and be on my best behaviour!

loocyloo
19-06-2014, 08:44 PM
hope the course went well!

I know what you mean ... the last food hygiene course I did 'in person' I am sure I knew more than the trainer! I did my last one on line and it was much better!

the only reason I do some of these courses 'in real life' is to meet people and share ideas! ( usually NOT related to the course! )

x

watford wizz
20-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Thanks loocyloo x bad start trainer couldn't work out why projector/laptop would not work spent 15 mins fiddling about until someone sitting near said that it needed plugging in at the wall socket!!!
They just seem to spend so much time faffing about not doing anything but as was pointed out by another participant they could concise it down to half a day but want a whole days pay.
It went ok, was nice to see a head teacher doing it, first time iv ever met one on food hygiene course and this was my 9th x

Pixie dust
20-06-2014, 07:42 AM
They just seem to spend so much time faffing about not doing anything but as was pointed out by another participant they could concise it down to half a day but want a whole days pay.

My LA put on a refresher course for those that have done the full course so we then have to only do a half day.

Amersham C.M.
23-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Food hygiene today, my day off used for training. Have done the course 7 times already don't mind that and know I need to do it but just hate not being able to play and having to sit still for hours and be on my best behaviour!

I always find doodling helps. If you meet other people doing the same course and you're all in the same boat having done it lots of times, you can play "how many times will the trainer say a particular word" which is amusing for everyone except the trainer who wonders what on earth he or she is saying that makes everyone shake with silent laughter...