PDA

View Full Version : Address for Health Declaration Booklet?

Lal
11-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi- I've filled in my health declaration and need to take it to the GP with an Pre-paid envelope, but I can't find the address/ department I need to send it to?
Or do I just send it to the Manchester address?

JKL
11-06-2014, 10:20 AM
The system has changed slightly, take it to your gp and ask them to contact you when it is done. Ofsted will send you the envelope to return it in once your application is in x

Lal
11-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Ok, Thanks. Would be good if they up-dated their instructions.

JKL
11-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Yep it would but unfortunately they're a little behind :)

You'll also find when you submit your application and they write back to you asking you to send the health declaration they'll ask you to complete a DBS check for each person over 16! ;)

xx

Lal
11-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Trying to DBS applications now but the site keeps crashing. I have applied for my start up grant though :)

lucy barningham
14-06-2014, 05:47 PM
How did you apply for your start up grant?

Lal
15-06-2014, 10:58 AM
I filled in the form via the link below. I've had an e-mail saying I just need to send my registration certificate. :)

Childcare Business Grants Scheme - Home page (http://www.childcarebusinessgrants.dcms.gov.uk/)

lucy barningham
16-06-2014, 08:28 PM
I have had a letter from ofsted about payment for applying and the need to send the health declaration but no envelope or address to send it too. Any ideas?

Hollyhock
30-03-2016, 01:10 PM
I have had a letter from ofsted about payment for applying and the need to send the health declaration but no envelope or address to send it too. Any ideas?

Hi,
I am in the process of registering as a childminder and am wondering about the same thing - where can I find the adress which needs to be written on the pre-paid envelope that I must give to my GP along with the Health Check Booklet? I have registered online at the Ofsted system but can't find anything other than the Manchester adress there - is that the correct one?
Thanks for any advice!