PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a rainy bank holiday weekend - what is everyone doing?

FussyElmo
24-05-2014, 02:48 PM
I have been a birthday party today :)

Ds's last football match of the season tomorrow morning 9.15 kick off :rolleyes:

Another birthday party in the afternoon.

Nothing planned for the Monday but I do have the week off so its happy days :jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

What are you doing?:D

loocyloo
24-05-2014, 03:06 PM
We've been at a song writing day ..Great fun but I'm exhausted now!

Tomorrow is band practice and Church and then NO PLANS ( which after the last few weekends is wonderful! )

Monday ... we have to go and pick up the campervan which has been having her upholstery done...and then going somewhere before or after for the day! Hope it's dry but don't mind really.

Tuesday ... Back to work!

shortstuff
24-05-2014, 03:10 PM
I didntgo to college. Instead I stayed home and built my new swing set. Now oh n ds are trying out the badminton racquets I bought at ikea last night.

Tmw we are going towatch scooby doo at the mayfl8theatre with a friend ds chose. Should be fun.

Monday we have no plans as yet x

So long as we relax im happy.

Oh yeah and I have Thursday off as I see the consultant :)

funemnx
24-05-2014, 03:58 PM
I've been to John Lewis armed with my free coffee and cake voucher - on my own - it was lovely.... :D

loocyloo
24-05-2014, 05:30 PM
I've been to John Lewis armed with my free coffee and cake voucher - on my own - it was lovely.... :D

Bliss! :-)

littlebears1009
24-05-2014, 05:39 PM

This sounds great!

Bumble Beez
24-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Today we went to Norwich and visited The Range...could've spend an absolute fortune although managed to restrain from any impulse buys!

Tomorrow we are having a chill day...as a family we don't do that enough...so well needed.

And Monday is supposed to lash it down, so probably not doing the trip to Gt Yarmouth for the bicycle and truck event we had planned...so not sure yet...

Sarah x

Maza
24-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Today - breakfast out, pet shop (like a mini day out!) and then we tried a new swimming pool - too packed.
Tomorrow - DD's swimming lesson and then hopefully can persuade DH to drive us to the Horniman Museum as it's just too far by public transport and I don't drive.
Monday - may try out a new park/playground if nice weather. We had wanted to visit friends at some point but every one of them has other plans!

FloraDora
24-05-2014, 08:45 PM
My youngest (23 today) arrived home unexpectedly because he was happy to spend his birthday this year with us - which is lovely, not many years of those left I feel.
So spag bol, his favourite for tea and a quick yummy 'peyton and burn' carrotcake whipped up as a birthday cake by DH.
Tomorrow is shopping in my favourite city- Birmingham for a new suit for work for him and shoes. With a lunch at our fav 'Brew dog' bar ( I have lads so they like good beer). Its so lovely to have time with him as he lives 200 miles away.
Then, gardening, I have 2 greenhouses full of bedding plants that will be in my gardens by Tuesday I hope - i really don't mind working in the garden in the rain- which is a bonus living in the Midlands.
Term time only so The rest of the week is photography in the National Trust grounds and houses- they have tasked us with an assignment - if we do well then they may pay us, so looking forward to better weather! Cross my fingers! The payment is lucrative!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Rubybubbles
24-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Nothing today, off to my mums tomorrow for te day before heading off to Weymouth to a haven site with the kids (hubby still away on 6 month tour) Be odd first holiday like that without him. For the week

Then back to work Monday 2nd counting down till I finish childminding down here before moving on again.....

Daisy1956
25-05-2014, 02:15 PM
I am doing nothing today then busy helping DH to re-lay paving flags at the bottom of the drive. All wobbly because a certain parent crashes onto it at speed. Going to get DH to park near bottom of drive so she either slows down or crashes into our car.