PDA

View Full Version : Finally application to ofsted sent!

pinkzed
19-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone I have posed once but mainly come on to look for guidance! Well after a looooong wait we finally got both DBS checks back and I applied to ofsted last night! I am so excited and so glad that I am on the last stretch! I know I could be waiting a white for my inspection but I am nearly there. I was hoping to be working by now but thinking it could be September now. Is thus more likely? Anyway thank you all for the advice it has helped loads. I am now off to see what I need in place for my pre reg visit.

Bumble Beez
19-05-2014, 07:48 PM
:happy banana:
Shouldn't be much longer now then...fingers crossed!
I'm in the same boat...now waiting for a call for my pre reg...
Keep us posted of your progress!

Sarah x

danemi1
21-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Me toooo.yikes..applied a couple of weeks ago...have had a call to say they've received health declaration form...just waiting on one of the references which I know was sent 2 weeks ago....then it will be passed to inspectors who will contact to arrange a visit

pinkzed
22-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Sooo I spoke to ofsted today they say it could be 12 weeks before I am registered. That's a year from when I started the process. I can't believe it has taken so long. I just want to earn some money!

Vikki5531
22-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Sooo I spoke to ofsted today they say it could be 12 weeks before I am registered. That's a year from when I started the process. I can't believe it has taken so long. I just want to earn some money!

I'm the same, can't wait to get started!

I applied beginning of April, and sent an email to Ofsted on Tuesday for an update, got a reply y'day advising they are just waiting for my Social Services checks from my Local Authority before they can arrange an inspection. I'm so impatient!

Good luck with your application xx