PDA

View Full Version : Contracts?

littlepumpkins
19-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Can I ask where you all get your contracts from please?

QualityCare
19-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I have some PACEY ones from when l was with them l have also made my own, if you google childminder contracts several examples will come up, Morton Mitchell also produce their own.

tulip0803
19-05-2014, 12:59 PM
I use Pacey contracts - I like to know that they are "correctly legally worded". I also am used to them now

It does depend where you get your PLI from - If you are insured by Pacey they like you to use their contracts to be able to fully access their legal help should a parent not pay. You can still access advice if you choose to use contracts other than Pacey ones.

If you are insured by Morton Michel you can use any contract as long as it is "correctly legally worded" and still be able to access the full help. MM sell their own or you can write your own.

Although I use Pacey contacts I am insured by Morton Michel ( I am a Pacey member without insurance)

cupcake22
19-05-2014, 01:22 PM
I have made my own contracts. It came up in conversation with Pacey that I do this & they said that if a parent didn't pay they would not fight my legal battle as I didn't use their contracts.. I informed them that it wouldn't happen as I have stated in my policies that if a parent doesn't pay then they cannot leave their children with me.. Simple no pay child doesn't stay. If you are happy to draft your own then do so but if you are unsure use Pacey ones to be on the safe side.

Cupcake22

rickysmiths
19-05-2014, 02:49 PM
I have made my own contracts. It came up in conversation with Pacey that I do this & they said that if a parent didn't pay they would not fight my legal battle as I didn't use their contracts.. I informed them that it wouldn't happen as I have stated in my policies that if a parent doesn't pay then they cannot leave their children with me.. Simple no pay child doesn't stay. If you are happy to draft your own then do so but if you are unsure use Pacey ones to be on the safe side.

Cupcake22

Funny the Pacey ones include that as well.

cupcake22
19-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Funny the Pacey ones include that as well.

Having never seen a Pacey contract I wouldn't know.

Cupcake22

littlepumpkins
23-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks, il have a look at both Pacey and MM x