PDA

View Full Version : CRB

Straws
07-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi i had my pre reg in november they sent my daughters CRB check off i didnt need one as already had a enhanced disclosure. My daughter has phoned the CRB this morning and they have told her its at stage 3-4, What does this mean any ideas how much longer it will be to go through???

Straws

berkschick
07-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi,

I was told stage 4 is when it is sent to the local police for checks and this is the part that can take anything from 7 to 60 days!

My husbands took 2 weeks from start to finish yet mine took 5 even though it went through the same process at the same time!

Hopefully it wont be too much longer to wait.

Love

Debbie

littlesprogs
07-01-2008, 12:22 PM
crb recieved my application on 24th september and i'm still waiting for it to be completed!

sutherland
07-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Isn't it weird how they all take different times!!!

My dh's was sent off a week after mine yet came back a week before mine. His took 2 weeks and mine took 4, and my pre reg was mid Nov.

Hope they turn up soon ladies, its frustrating just sitting around waiting for everything to go through when all we want to do is get up and running.

Michelle

Straws
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for your replys, I hope i get my certificate soon as i have had enquiries already and i have not even advertised. Its frustrating when you can't tell people when you expect to be fully registered and unable to offer a place. You watch when it finally arrives i wont have any enquiries :laughing:

nat1664
07-01-2008, 05:55 PM
My friend is registering at the moment and has been wating for 5 months for her CRB so far :panic:

Nat

Mollymop
08-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Oh Gosh!! My crb forms haven't even gone off yet. Just waiting for Ofsted to come round before I can.
I think they all take different times as they may need extra checking, etc, Or someone may have had police caution or maybe someone has the same name and date of birth as you and they need to make sure it is not you, etc.

littlesprogs
08-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I've had enhanced crbs done plenty of times before and mine have taken nearly 4 months so far! I rang them yesterday and said they have had them since end of september and they are fast tracking them for me hopefully i'll get my certificate before i move house in 8 weeks!

katickles
08-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi
I had my CRB forms back within 3 weeks. Both mine & my husbands were sent off together by my ofsted inspector. Where you are supposed to be a witness to your husband i was told not to fill that section in, to get your inspector to do it as this can speed up the process?!?!?!

Don't know if this helped, but ours were back very quickly:idea: