PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

johnworf
14-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Hi,

I've just joined the forum although been lurking for ages.

I'm halfway through my CYPOP5. I just wondered on average how long it takes to become registered. I know this depends on lots of factors but just wondering if I might be registered for September. My tutor seems to think so but reading some of the threads regarding people waiting (and waiting!) for an inspection visit makes me think I won't be in time for the new school year in September.

Thanks.
:)

miffy
14-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry I can't answer your questions re registration but I'm sure there will be someone along soon who can.

Miffy xx

LizP
14-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Hi there!

I can take a while but it can also be quite a quick process for some.

I waited 3months for hubby's DBS check so that was an issue. But I sent my application last week and I'm confident I'll be minding in August x

johnworf
14-05-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks. I guess I'll just have to take it as it comes and hope that mine is speedy :-)

shortstuff
15-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Hi and welcome. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Bumble Beez
15-05-2014, 06:04 AM
I'm in the same position as a lot of other on here...I'm now waiting for the pre reg call.
I submitted all forms April 11th, so pretty pleased with progress...however I am super impatient!!
Hope it's a quick turn around once you submit forms :thumbsup:

Sarah x

wee_elf
15-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi and welcome :)
I also submitted my application form in April and have been told that my visit will be in the next 28 days. So far I cant complain!!