PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Reg Visit cancelled until next week...

lousam0
14-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone

I'm new to the site but have taken valuable advice from here so thank you!

My Pre-Reg was scheduled for today at 930, I received a phone call last night to say due to an urgent piece of work they needed to to reschedule until Tuesday! I'm so disappointed as really worked myself up and was totally ready!! Now the nerves will have to be relived next week......stress!!

Bumble Beez
14-05-2014, 05:53 PM
:waving: Hi and welcome lousam0...
What a pain having to reschedule :angry:

I'm waiting for a call to organise my pre reg inspection...so can understand the stress of getting ready for it and then being moved!

Good luck for next Tuesday, I'm sure it'll all go well...keep us posted :D

Sarah x

Vikki5531
14-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to the site but have taken valuable advice from here so thank you! My Pre-Reg was scheduled for today at 930, I received a phone call last night to say due to an urgent piece of work they needed to to reschedule until Tuesday! I'm so disappointed as really worked myself up and was totally ready!! Now the nerves will have to be relived next week......stress!!

Hi,

Oh no, how annoying that it has been rescheduled, especially when you was all prepared for it!

Can I just ask when you initially submitted your application to Ofsted? I sent mine beginning of April and I'm just waiting for the call...

Good luck for Tuesday and let us know how it goes xx

wee_elf
14-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Ahhhh no how annoying! I am also waiting for the call to arrange the visit. I think I just want it over now :o