PDA

View Full Version : I am having my inspection with no children on role! Anyone else in same boat?

KateA
01-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Hi help I am having my inspection with no children on role! Or I have a month to find some one. Has anyone else had one of these types of inspections? Is it like normal inspection or the pre reg visit. I have been advised you either get an met or not met grading until next round of inspections?

Simona
02-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi help I am having my inspection with no children on role! Or I have a month to find some one. Has anyone else had one of these types of inspections? Is it like normal inspection or the pre reg visit. I have been advised you either get an met or not met grading until next round of inspections?

Be sure to read this latest guidance from Ofsted (April 2014) and you will know what is expected of you...good luck and keep us posted

You will not be graded or downgraded but the inspector will establish you can remain registered because you are following all requirements

This has changed from being downgraded as before...so good news and I am sure there are plenty of cms in the same situation

Ofsted | Inspecting registered providers with no children on roll or no children present at the time of the inspection (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/inspecting-registered-providers-no-children-roll-or-no-children-present-time-of-inspection)