PDA

View Full Version : Morton Michel contracts / permissions

zanacal
30-04-2014, 03:47 PM
So I received my MM contracts today and notice that many of the permissions I have set up separately are also in there. Am I right in thinking that they shouldn't be duplicated? I'm wondering whether it's best to write my own contracts or reduce my permissions?

MessybutHappy
30-04-2014, 07:25 PM
I'll be following with interest since I use mm contacts but get patents to sign my own permissions too, I think they're the same, but prefer to have them listed in one clear place!

zanacal
01-05-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking that as a parent I'd wonder why I was signing for all the same things twice!

MessybutHappy
01-05-2014, 08:02 PM
They have asked, but I've explained as I said above, that yes, it's duplicated but means it's all in one place, plus I have extras the mm don't!

Simona
05-05-2014, 08:23 AM
So I received my MM contracts today and notice that many of the permissions I have set up separately are also in there. Am I right in thinking that they shouldn't be duplicated? I'm wondering whether it's best to write my own contracts or reduce my permissions?

Is this post duplicated?...I think there is a similar one you have started...or am I getting confused?

You are right though...in the rush to get all things in place many parents are signing twice ...if not 3 times for the same thing

Cut your duplication and make your contract simpler without parents having to face an avalanche of forms and signing so many times for the same thing!:thumbsup:

zanacal
06-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Yes sorry - posted this first when I received the mm contracts then posted a slightly different question when I found a potential solution!