PDA

View Full Version : X3 18 months

KatieFS
29-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi all

I'm thinking of taking on a new child, which will mean possibly on one day I will have 3 lo all around 18m.
I have to do a school run am and pm. Logistically how! I can manage everything in the house ok.
Am I looking at triple buggy? My route to school has narrow parts so always have to think of this when looking at buggies.
Anyone got any advice?
Maybe it's too much, but would be great as the additional money will help with my degree and hopefully mean I won't need to work in holidays!

specks4
29-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Are any of them really confident walkers so maybe wouldnt need triple buggy?

Dragonfly
30-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Double and a buggy board if you think one child could use it, only when tired.How far is your school from your house?

smurfette
30-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Yes buggy board or one walking , I have three most days this age, (well they are just turning two but I have had them all about a year) and have only ever had a phil and teds.. I either drive most of the way if I can, or I walk them and rotate who is in buggy during the journey., have never used a buggy board. I just spent a lot of
Time building up their walking skills just to get them more used to it, lots of walks in parks and woods!

I have wrist straps either side of buggy and have taught them to walk holding them. (Not strapped to their wrists) they are surprisingly good!

Wouldn't invest In a triple as you won't need it in six months or less! They will want to be out walking not in buggy

KatieFS
30-04-2014, 01:21 PM
I agree would rather they walk, it's about 8-10 mins walk one way so think switch is a good idea at school.
Ill see how they go - both the existing 2 walking well. By sept should be ready!
I don't want to go to triple
My husband will hit the roof if I buy another buggy!