PDA

View Full Version : DBS Forms / Capita / Ofsted

purple.princess
29-04-2014, 08:42 PM
I am training to be a child minder and am finding it incredibly frustrating trying to find and sort out the DBS forms! The DBS people have referred me to Ofsted. The Ofsted site refer you to the Capita site - who now deal with the applications online. Once on the Capita website, it says:

Have you been supplied with a "Capita organisation reference" (Please note this is not your Ofsted registration number) to enable you to login to the online DBS system e-Bulk. Please leave the password section blank.
•If Yes, please proceed;
•if No, please do not contact Capita to obtain this information as we are unable to supply these details. This information can be found in your relevant 'Guide To Registration' on the Ofsted website

I have gone back to the Ofsted website and downloaded and read the "Guide to Registration" document, but am still no closer to finding out how I can fill in the DBS forms!

Please can somebody help me out? I don't understand how something like filling in a form can be so difficult?

Vikki5531
29-04-2014, 08:53 PM
I am training to be a child minder and am finding it incredibly frustrating trying to find and sort out the DBS forms! The DBS people have referred me to Ofsted. The Ofsted site refer you to the Capita site - who now deal with the applications online. Once on the Capita website, it says: 1. Have you been supplied with a "Capita organisation reference" (Please note this is not your Ofsted registration number) to enable you to login to the online DBS system e-Bulk. Please leave the password section blank. •If Yes, please proceed; •if No, please do not contact Capita to obtain this information as we are unable to supply these details. This information can be found in your relevant 'Guide To Registration' on the Ofsted website I have gone back to the Ofsted website and downloaded and read the "Guide to Registration" document, but am still no closer to finding out how I can fill in the DBS forms! Please can somebody help me out? I don't understand how something like filling in a form can be so difficult?

Hi, don't worry we've all been there!

The organisation reference is ofstedp (all in lower case) and leave the password blank.

Hope this helps xx

purple.princess
01-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Many thanks for your help. I don't understand how such large organisations that are very important can make it so difficult to be able to fill in some forms! Plus - they appear to take a long time to process once you fill them in too! It's a good job that I am determined... :)