PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted inspection but no ey mindees

izzy
26-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Hi,
I have been registered for 14 yrs. I have been dx with rrms last nov, due to notifying ofsted they came for a visit and all is ok for me to carry on working but was told my medical history would trigger an inspection.
I had a phone message yesterday to say that they wanted to do an eyfs inspection, I know (thanks to sarah) that I can't be graded as I don't have under fives on my books, but I look after my five and a half yr granddaughter taking her to school and after school and holidays.
Can you tell me what ofsted are likely to be looking for in my setting now? Just to make sure I am up to date.
Thank you,
Izzy

Simona
27-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi,
I have been registered for 14 yrs. I have been dx with rrms last nov, due to notifying ofsted they came for a visit and all is ok for me to carry on working but was told my medical history would trigger an inspection.
I had a phone message yesterday to say that they wanted to do an eyfs inspection, I know (thanks to sarah) that I can't be graded as I don't have under fives on my books, but I look after my five and a half yr granddaughter taking her to school and after school and holidays.
Can you tell me what ofsted are likely to be looking for in my setting now? Just to make sure I am up to date.
Thank you,
Izzy

Ofsted have recently re published ' Inspecting providers with no children on roll'...please look at this as it is April 2014 so very recent
Look at page 4 where it explains what will happen
Look at page 4 , 7 and 8 in particular
Your inspection will be to ensure you are still meeting all the requirements...keeping PLI and First Aid going

Worth printing this

Ofsted | Inspecting registered providers with no children on roll or no children present at the time of the inspection (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/inspecting-registered-providers-no-children-roll-or-no-children-present-time-of-inspection)