PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what Pacey's Trampoline use policy is?

Tracie Morrison
23-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Wondering if Pacey differs from M&M in its Trampoline usage policy, does anyone know?

gef918
25-04-2014, 03:19 PM
I don't know, but my trampoline says that it shouldn't be used by under 6's. So it isn't!

Tracie Morrison
25-04-2014, 09:36 PM
I havent had a chance to contact Pacey as had a poorly DD to look after... My Development Officer told me to just write into my consent that the manufacturer states 6+ and one at a time and that my insurance states XYZ... so that if they agree to child using it they have signed their agreement to these facts... so need to run this past Pacey

We have a large oval Jumpking Pro enclosed trampoline which we have sunk into the ground dismissing the use for a ladder, oval trampolines also prevent the user/s from being forced to the centre as per a round trampoline so they are effectively 'safer'

Chatterbox Childcare
24-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Neither Pacey or MM will cover you within their insurance cover if you are not following manufacture instructions - inlcuding age groups.

Even if the parent signs to say that it is okay - your insurance is void and you are personally liable for proseution.

both companies have 24/7 legal help lines - might be worth a call.

Ripeberry
24-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Really hard trying to avoid places with trampolines. The mindees nag to go on them but if I won't allow a trampoline in my setting, I can't really let them use one anywhere!