PDA

View Full Version : Task 8 - Help please

michelle1984
14-04-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi all,
need help with task 8
question: An explanation of the procedures that need to be followed by lone workers in home-based settings when harm or abused are suspected or alleged either against them or third parties

thank you

Simona
15-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi all,
need help with task 8
question: An explanation of the procedures that need to be followed by lone workers in home-based settings when harm or abused are suspected or alleged either against them or third parties

thank you

This statutory document will help you
In such cases we need to write down in minute details what has happened and said and by whom
Report this to our Local Safeguarding Children's Board who would support us and also inform our EY team

The procedures of what we are required to do MUST also be very clearly stated in our Safeguarding policy

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/281368/Working_together_to_safeguard_children.pdf

Maya1510
17-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Are you doing through pacey? I just ordered it today. How did you find it easy or hard work?

michelle1984
22-04-2014, 07:00 PM
Are you doing through pacey? I just ordered it today. How did you find it easy or hard work?

Thank you so much Simona

Yip doing it through Pacey, im finding it ok, alot of time on research it. I have a one year old so time on doing the course is little.
x