PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY DAY

angeldelight
10-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Morning everyone

It's a lovely sunny day here

Nice late start and easy day for me ...so love my job when we can be in the garden all day

Are you busy?

Enjoy the sun and have a great day

Angel xx

shortstuff
10-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Morning Angel x

Its beautiful here. Infact we are thinking we might go to the park. Only DS and my usual 2yr old but I also have his ickle bubba sister here whos just so adorable. Its so lovely to have a ickle one here :-)

My day should be done by lunch time but might be a little later. Either way im a happy lady today x

mama2three
10-04-2014, 09:15 AM
No sun here , in fact its a bit miserable.
Had planned the cinema kids club but have to wait in for a delivery.....so garden play for us!!
think Ill get them cleaning down all the ride ons :o

Easter chocolate decorating this afternoon as two of mines last day til after easter..

did I mention this time next week Ill be in Majorca?:D

tess1981
10-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Drizzling and grey here.... One lo feeling under the weather bad cold :( she is just away for a sleep

SYLVIA
10-04-2014, 09:41 AM
A lovely sunny day here in Kent. Playing in garden and cleaning out the wendy house, much to the childrens delight. It wil take ages to clear it all away but the day will pass nice and quick with happy children at the end of it, I hope. Have a good day everyone

loocyloo
10-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Lovely sunny day. Only got 1 LO as well as my 2 so at flamingoland! Doing some rides and looking at the animals. LO in currently uncovering a dinosaur skeleton/fossil in the Dino dig sandpit :-)

AliceK
10-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Lovely and sunny here, just a bit chilly.
Only got 1 very well behaved mindee here today as well as my own 2. We've been to the vets and now all the children are playing nicely and being very quiet. Will get out in the garden in a while. I did have a few things planned this week, taking the children out, but seeing as I was nagged to pick up our new puppy a week earlier than planned we now can't go out really, can't leave him for very long just yet.

xxxx

FussyElmo
10-04-2014, 10:56 AM
No sun here :( but it is warm.

Mindee off ill so a quiet day ignoring what needs to be done :D

mrs robbie williams
11-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Lovely day here in Kent took mindee to beach with ds 10 and dh and he had great time :) meant to be even hotter tomoro so planning a family picnic/dog walk then out for dinner at local pub with friends and ds10 friend :) x