PDA

View Full Version : ds birthday

Mrsh3103
08-04-2014, 08:28 PM
My ds is turning 6 next month.
Has anyone got any good ideas for birthday presents? He's alreasy got tablets etc. I don't want to get him anything electrical!

I'm ordering him a bug investigation kit but have had a complete mind blank on what else to get him!

Rachel6
08-04-2014, 08:46 PM
When my daughter was 6, she asked if she could sponsor a dog from the dogs trust instead of a present. We used to go & visit the dog a few times a year,I thought it was a lovely idea especially as it was her idea x

karen2010
08-04-2014, 09:10 PM
The entertainer has some fab science kits for boys.
If he likes colouring in you can buy a spaceship from Argos that takes ages to colour in then he can play inside it.
Argos also do fab arts and craft sets .
If he likes gadgets what about a remote control helicopter ?
I bought my daughter a teddy that plugs into her I pad and plays music etc through its tummy - she loves it !
Also you could take him to build a bear and he could choose a special bear with "happy birthday " song inside it.
Failing all that most cinemas you can hire out for the afternoon, he could take all his mates for a private screening that could be his main present x
Hope this helps !
Xxx

Maza
09-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Does he need equipment for the garden? Mt DDs birthday is mid Winter and so I often only focus on indoor toys, but come July and I have to stock up on outdoor activity/toys. Goal posts, basket ball nets, roller boots etc.