PDA

View Full Version : MORNING .....TUESDAY

angeldelight
08-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Morning Everyone

Sunny start here and it's dry :clapping:

Are you all busy today what are your plans ?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

smurfette
08-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning angel how are you?! I have a busy day today two little ones and my own daughter has a race at the big running stadium so I have to pick her and three friends up, drop them to stadium., go back for my youngest daughter then hope to keep little ones occupied enough to survive two hours there which is over their nap time! Wish me luck!! Wouldn't miss it though!! This evening same daughter Is in school play so she will be wrecked!

Tomorrow I am off to rome to meet hubby who is there already enjoying the 24 deg heat and supposedly on a conference but I think just eating ice cream and pizza in the sun! Stupidly I have slotted in a prospective parents meeting at 930 am but don't fly out Til 3, and they need care starting in three weeks so can't really afford to leave it Til we are back. So house cleaning when I get home at ten! Luckily my hubby has taken my packing with him as he had a bag allowance and I didn't so I only have to sort my handbag!!

Have a good day everyone!

sing-low
08-04-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning, Angel!

I'm clearing out the basement today!

It's sunny here too so might get out in the garden later on.

clareelizabeth1
08-04-2014, 06:31 AM
My busy day plan is to have a day staying in and doing as little as possible. Maybe make some birthday cards.

Mouse
08-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning!

I can see blue sky and the sun is shining :clapping:

We'll be busy working on Easter crafts as a couple of the children break up for the hols today. I haven't actually decided what we'll make, so I need to start thinking :D

hectors house
08-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Seems to have stopped raining here so will hopefully go out for a walk as no toddlers this week - they did Easter craft and cooking yesterday and I'm trying to wind down a little and start to put some toys away before my holiday on Thursday. We are going to a farm tomorrow for a lambing event so will hopefully be out for most of the day.

FussyElmo
08-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Yes there is blue skies here too. If we are going to do crafts for easter will have to make a start today.
But first a trip to toddler group where tgere is cheesy oatcakes this morning yummy yummy

angeldelight
08-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Yes there is blue skies here too. If we are going to do crafts for easter will have to make a start today.
But first a trip to toddler group where tgere is cheesy oatcakes this morning yummy yummy

More yummy delights ?

I think my others got lost in the post :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
08-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Morning angel how are you?! I have a busy day today two little ones and my own daughter has a race at the big running stadium so I have to pick her and three friends up, drop them to stadium., go back for my youngest daughter then hope to keep little ones occupied enough to survive two hours there which is over their nap time! Wish me luck!! Wouldn't miss it though!! This evening same daughter Is in school play so she will be wrecked!

Tomorrow I am off to rome to meet hubby who is there already enjoying the 24 deg heat and supposedly on a conference but I think just eating ice cream and pizza in the sun! Stupidly I have slotted in a prospective parents meeting at 930 am but don't fly out Til 3, and they need care starting in three weeks so can't really afford to leave it Til we are back. So house cleaning when I get home at ten! Luckily my hubby has taken my packing with him as he had a bag allowance and I didn't so I only have to sort my handbag!!

Have a good day everyone!

Sounds busy and fun

Good luck to your daughter

Enjoy Rome xxxx

dolly1985
08-04-2014, 07:06 AM
My DS has been sick in the night so I have had to close! So frustrating as DS seems fine now!!

Rick
08-04-2014, 07:07 AM
No toddler groups this week so always a bit of a disruption to plans.

Will be going out for a walk as it's nice, trip to soft play early before the school kids get themselves out of bed :laughing:

angeldelight
08-04-2014, 07:10 AM
My DS has been sick in the night so I have had to close! So frustrating as DS seems fine now!!

Oh glad she is feeling a bit better

Typical though

Just enjoy your day off

Angel xxx

Pixie dust
08-04-2014, 07:21 AM
blue sky here too....:clapping: busy day here as schools have already finished for Easter. We will be off out for a walk along the beach and lots of craft activities later. Roll on next week when I am off for the week.

loocyloo
08-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Blue skies here and we're on school holidays but only my LOs today.

One LO is ill so just 2 today. Have sensory trays planned and making some easter cards and maybe some chocolate easter nests.
Dropping dd off at a friends and was thinking about a walk.
Ds needs to do some revision and is avoiding it...

Have a good day everyone xx

tess1981
08-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Raining cold and miserable here. Indoor day for us two are chesty and coughing. One on inhalers. And an indoor day means more fighting for the 2 two year olds. Definitely going to be a long day... but all long days cone to an end eventually

smurfette
08-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Sounds busy and fun Good luck to your daughter Enjoy Rome xxxx

Thank you!!

shortstuff
08-04-2014, 08:02 AM
My busiest day this week today 7 mindees plus ds. No going out in the car but we aim to take a nice walk to the park with the football. The ages range from 2 to 9 so should be interesting oh and all boys too.

Have a great time in Rome Murphf x n good luck with dd's hectic day x

smurfette
08-04-2014, 12:40 PM
My busiest day this week today 7 mindees plus ds. No going out in the car but we aim to take a nice walk to the park with the football. The ages range from 2 to 9 so should be interesting oh and all boys too. Have a great time in Rome Murphf x n good luck with dd's hectic day x

Missed the ******* race! After all the palaver to get there they put her race on early I am gutted :(

shortstuff
08-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Missed the ******* race! After all the palaver to get there they put her race on early I am gutted :(

Oh no x im gutted for you x

cathtee
08-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Afternoon Angel, started to read this and the rain started to come down, so much for the sun this morning. Quiet here only have 2 both asleep, won;t be this quiet soon 5 to pick up from school and it looks like it may be a wet school run :(

SYLVIA
08-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Mostly sunny here but the occasional black cloud.Had a day in London yesterday with 2 older mindees and to day have mindees coming and going at various times, so staying in and playing in the garden. At the moment 2 mindees are making scented water with grass and daisies.

smurfette
08-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh no x im gutted for you x

Thanks Hun am really ****** off , next year I will take the day off so I can really be there for her, it just wasn't feasible this year with me going away tomorrow couldn't afford to take another day. Her play went great though and I was really proud of her and saw all of that!

shortstuff
08-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Thanks Hun am really ****** off , next year I will take the day off so I can really be there for her, it just wasn't feasible this year with me going away tomorrow couldn't afford to take another day. Her play went great though and I was really proud of her and saw all of that!

Glad you saw her play x how did she feel with you missing her race? X

smurfette
08-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Glad you saw her play x how did she feel with you missing her race? X

She was ok about it, she had panicked a bit before she went on cos I wasn't there and I was all 'just parked car and be there in a minute don't worry' then when I got there I tried to find the other mums and of course never even looked at the course cos I was 15 minutes early! Told her I was gutted I had missed it; but I hoped she realised I had made lots of effort to be there and she said she did. Luckily she had play to look forward to I guess. Major case of mummy guilts tonight :(

shortstuff
09-04-2014, 05:34 AM
She was ok about it, she had panicked a bit before she went on cos I wasn't there and I was all 'just parked car and be there in a minute don't worry' then when I got there I tried to find the other mums and of course never even looked at the course cos I was 15 minutes early! Told her I was gutted I had missed it; but I hoped she realised I had made lots of effort to be there and she said she did. Luckily she had play to look forward to I guess. Major case of mummy guilts tonight :(

You shouldn't feel guilty x you can't help the decision to start the race early x