PDA

View Full Version : Health form

gertie
07-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Does anyone know what address to put on prepaid envelope for health form? Thanks

Vikki5531
07-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Does anyone know what address to put on prepaid envelope for health form? Thanks

Hi,

Somebody else posted about this the other day, and had it confirmed by Ofsted that the address to post it to is:

Ofsted
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
Manchester
M1 2WD

Xx

JKL
07-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Sorry to hijack but I know my DH has to fill out the Heath check too but do we have to pay to have his verified by the gp?

Vikki5531
07-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Sorry to hijack but I know my DH has to fill out the Heath check too but do we have to pay to have his verified by the gp?

Why does your Husband have to have a health check? xx

JKL
07-04-2014, 12:33 PM
I was told when doing my course he has to fill one out?!? Is this not the case??? If so that is definitely a wonderful piece of news for today! He's not going to be in contact with the children as he'll be at work :)

shortstuff
07-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I was told when doing my course he has to fill one out?!? Is this not the case??? If so that is definitely a wonderful piece of news for today! He's not going to be in contact with the children as he'll be at work :)

I didn't fill one in for oh.

If you are unsure phone ofsted. They are the only ones who can give you the definate answer.

JKL
07-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Will do. Totally confused now as I've had mixed messages from all over in relation to my application! Thanks :D

shortstuff
07-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Will do. Totally confused now as I've had mixed messages from all over in relation to my application! Thanks :D

no worries but if you ever havve confusing answers i would always call Ofsted as the decisions are ultimately theirs. They are the ones who can delay things if they deem you need something no matter who tells you you dont need them.

JKL
07-04-2014, 03:26 PM
I've rung them and they've just said the only time they would ask anyone other than the cm for a health dec is if they've disclosed anything on their EY2 that needs further info :) just waiting for the DBS certs back now.

Oooh also can anyone clarify for me, I asked Ofsted and now I'm concerned again... Lol... Do I need to complete a Childcare Register Application if I've completed an Early Years Register Application? They said no but I'm sure someone told me I have to complete both? :)

I'm having a particularly bad brain day today! :p

Vikki5531
07-04-2014, 05:19 PM
I've rung them and they've just said the only time they would ask anyone other than the cm for a health dec is if they've disclosed anything on their EY2 that needs further info :) just waiting for the DBS certs back now. Oooh also can anyone clarify for me, I asked Ofsted and now I'm concerned again... Lol... Do I need to complete a Childcare Register Application if I've completed an Early Years Register Application? They said no but I'm sure someone told me I have to complete both? :) I'm having a particularly bad brain day today! :p

Hi Hun,

I've filled out both applications as I want to mind before and after school kids as well as the early years xx

JKL
07-04-2014, 06:51 PM
That's what I thought, I want before and after school children as well as EYFS ones so I'm thinking possibly best to apply to both. Think the guy at Ofsted just wanted me off the phone! Lol! :) thanks for the help :D

Vikki5531
07-04-2014, 07:37 PM
That's what I thought, I want before and after school children as well as EYFS ones so I'm thinking possibly best to apply to both. Think the guy at Ofsted just wanted me off the phone! Lol! :) thanks for the help :D

No problem hun, good luck with your journey xx