Morning everyone

It's been a long week and I have a very easy half a day so I'm happy wahooooo

What are you all doing today ?

It's raining here booo

Hope you all have a super day

Angel xxx

smurfette
04-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Morning angel! I am off today yay! Hubby has taken today off and we are gonna sort ourselves out for our trip to Rome next week, gotta pack the kids up to go to nana and grandad, go to bank etc.
Glad you have an easy half day hope it goes quick, have a good one! Xx

angeldelight
04-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning angel! I am off today yay! Hubby has taken today off and we are gonna sort ourselves out for our trip to Rome next week, gotta pack the kids up to go to nana and grandad, go to bank etc.
Glad you have an easy half day hope it goes quick, have a good one! Xx

Oh lucky you

Enjoy your day off

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
04-04-2014, 06:33 AM
I have a mindee here for before and after school and she always gone by 4 so an easy day :clapping::clapping:

Got an cake to cover and decorate but I think im going to run a nice hot bath and enjoy it in peace and quiet :thumbsup:

angeldelight
04-04-2014, 06:35 AM
I have a mindee here for before and after school and she always gone by 4 so an easy day :clapping::clapping:

Got an cake to cover and decorate but I think im going to run a nice hot bath and enjoy it in peace and quiet :thumbsup:

Hope your posting my cake :laughing:

Have a good day Tina

Angel xxx

tess1981
04-04-2014, 06:46 AM
Have 5 today. Was meant to have 6 but a parent arrived yesterday evening when I was out and said to my dd child .won't be coming Friday and here is money for your mum :)
Hope to Finish just after 5 it's dry but misty this morning so a lot of outdoor play today makes day easier tbh

Kiddleywinks
04-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Busy day today as some of the children broke up yesterday, but then I'm off for one whole week!! :clapping::clapping:

SYLVIA
04-04-2014, 09:47 AM
good morning! After having a lovely day yesterday, 4 hours cleaning my car and no day time mindees, I did school run and came back at 3.30 and my nose was streaming and my throat was killing me. So snotty today and feeling very under the weather. Half day for schoolies today so at 12.00 I'm off to do 2 preschool runs and a school run in the space of 45 mins. Roll on 6.15 so I can curl up and sleep. Have a good weekend everyone

caz3007
04-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Have struggled on this week with feeling unwell, we have done lots and I am flagging, so we have had free play and watched Frozen

tess1981
04-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Outside play over for the morning and our chicken plates and easter egg pictures decorated. One lo away for a sleep and 2 toddlers watching a TV programme before I start lunch so I have half an hour I hope of peace and calm before the madness begins again and then after school ones in to do their art and crafts

shortstuff
04-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Ive had oh home all week as im supposedly taking it easier lol still had all my usual darlings and in fairness to them even the characterful ones have been brilliant. I finish at 5 and persuaded oh to have kfc for dinner so no cooking for either of us x yippee x

Have a great weekend all x

loocyloo
04-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Is it only lunchtime?
I've had 2 usual mindees today ... One been great, the other has needed to be constantly directed and thought for! Also had a babe settling who was a star ( hmmm could be why 2nd mindee needed ALL my attention ... is used to being the baby everywhere despite not being a baby by any means! ) . Babe gone ,had lunch, now quiet time. 2 nd mindee due to go home soon. My big girl who comes for the afternoon is on a trip and not sure quite when she will arrive and I have a set of parents coming for a visit shortly! ( child already booked in. Dad just coming to see! )
.... and the day just keeps going on and on and on!

cathtee
04-04-2014, 02:05 PM
wahooo love Fridays, missed the rain Angel didn't get up til 9 :blush: haven't done much got dh and ds home they are fitting a new shower and I'm keeping out of the way.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup: