PDA

View Full Version : CHOCOLATE .....

angeldelight
03-04-2014, 07:15 AM
Yummy my fav subject :clapping::clapping:

Do you prefer cadburys or galaxy ..... Why?

What is your fav chocolate / bar ?

Go on make me hungry ha

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
03-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Like both brands equally - I will even eat nestle :)

Not got a favourite bar I love them all unless they have nuts in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

angeldelight
03-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Like both brands equally - I will even eat nestle :)

Not got a favourite bar I love them all unless they have nuts in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I eat most things too ...who cares what the make is :laughing::laughing:

Missing my chocolate boooo

Angel xx

loocyloo
03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
prefer galaxy, but do love a starbar!

ds bought me a double decker the other day .... OH WOW! it was rather yummy!

on a different but similar theme ... bought some chocolate hot cross buns from morrisons the other week ... they were not good! plain or toasted!

FussyElmo
03-04-2014, 11:02 AM

on a different but similar theme ... bought some chocolate hot cross buns from morrisons the other week ... they were not good! plain or toasted!

Err yuck!!!!! Hot Cross Buns are horrible anyhow so even adding chocolate to them wouldn't save them :D

angeldelight
03-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Yuk ha ha

Angel xx

The Juggler
03-04-2014, 12:27 PM
at the moment it HAS to be Cadbury Twirl bites

cathtee
03-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Has to be Cadburys if i have a choice, but if it's a gift then I'll eat it whatever it is :)

Favorite has to be Maltesers then anything with nuts in or anything really:D

clareelizabeth1
03-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Don't like galaxy although will eat it if it's all that is there.

I am a sucker for the golden bunnys love them so much this year found out they do white choc ones and have a little bunny family living in my bottom draw. My DS has no idea they are choc and keeps setting them up in the middle of his toys or getting them to drive cars. I might tell him next year.

Blueeyedminder
03-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Terry's chocolate orange all the way!! Had 4 as gifts off different people last Christmas! Didn't even last me till new year, oooops!

lozzy23
03-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Cadburys Twirl, flake or chocolate buttons - chocolate just chocolate mmmmmmm.

Rubybubbles
04-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Mars for me!!

Galaxy is my favourite chocolate in the whole wide world and my kids will now buy it to eat in front of me as I can't have it on SW without breaking my syns lol! They are so lovely :rolleyes:

hectors house
04-04-2014, 07:33 AM
It's Yorkie raisin & biscuit chocolate bars for me at the moment - £1 for 3 in Asda - I buy 3 packs a week, so that's one each day and 2 if it's a bad day!

I had a box of black magic for mother's day but was only a single layer they only lasted a couple of days.:(

smurfette
04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE="clareelizabeth1;1354475"]Don't like galaxy although will eat it if it's all that is there. I am a sucker for the golden bunnys love them so much this year found out they do white choc ones and have a little bunny family living in my bottom draw. My DS has no idea they are choc and keeps setting them up in the middle of his toys or getting them to drive cars. I might tell him next year.[/QUOTE

Lol that's class!!!

shortstuff
04-04-2014, 01:44 PM
defo cadburys for me. I really like fruit and nut. If i cant have cadburys i will settle for milky bar, but cant stand galaxy. I will happily buy that and have it in the cupboard for DS at the moment with no fear of fancying it lol

SYLVIA
04-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Cadburys is my favourite. Wisp gold is my fav but if i'm hungry when i'm out and want sweets it's a snickers everytime

Samijanec
04-04-2014, 07:00 PM
I love all chocolate but I have to be careful since I found out about my wheat intolerance.. :(

Daisy De
05-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Chocolate brazils or almonds or Yorkie. Will eat any chocolate to be honest except fruit and nut, although have been known to just eat around the fruit in desperate times :blush:

Daisy1956
05-04-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm not really a chocolate lover but orange sensations and maltesers I admit that I hide them and don't like sharing.:-)

Greengrass74
05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
For me it's gotta be a YORKIE BAR, as "it's not for girls" :happy banana:so I get to eat it all to myself. :thumbsup: