PDA

View Full Version : Accounting for a bursary

sing-low
02-04-2014, 12:55 PM
I've been given a bursary from the council to spend on resources (lucky me!) and I'm wondering whether it goes through the books or not? Presumably not as it isn't income?

loocyloo
02-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Yes ... it does need to go through your books as income but if like me, you are expected to spend it on resources etc then it equals itself out if that makes sense.

sing-low
02-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Thanks loocyloo! Yes, it has to be spent on resources (and receipts supplied). Actually going to struggle to spend it (!) as it has to be on things to develop communication. Not sure how far I can stretch the definition IYSWIM!

loocyloo
02-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Thanks loocyloo! Yes, it has to be spent on resources (and receipts supplied). Actually going to struggle to spend it (!) as it has to be on things to develop communication. Not sure how far I can stretch the definition IYSWIM!

Oooo have fun! ...
How about telephone tubes for the garden, walkie talkies, those books or button things that you can record messages on, books, den stuff ....

Cosydirect is good
Have you seen communication friendly spaces. Lots of ideas there ... But I'm on my phone and can't link x

Chatterbox Childcare
03-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes put it through and you will get 10% wear and tear on it as it is income :)