Bit dull here this morning but it's supposed to be nice

I have a very easy day today due to little ones being ill etc

What about you?

Are you busy today?

Have a super duper day everyone

Angel xxxx

Dragonfly
02-04-2014, 06:27 AM
Going to childminding group am, my only group of the week.Going to be a nice day so after collecting the schoolies may go to the park. in-between play it by ear as mine are only young a will need naps etc after a morning at the group.

angeldelight
02-04-2014, 06:28 AM
Going to childminding group am, my only group of the week.Going to be a nice day so after collecting the schoolies may go to the park. in-between play it by ear as mine are only young a will need naps etc after a morning at the group.

Have a great day and send us some nice weather

Angel xx

MessybutHappy
02-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Off today - own familly sick - so mixed feelings, nice to be with them, not nice not to be paid!!!

angeldelight
02-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Off today - own familly sick - so mixed feelings, nice to be with them, not nice not to be paid!!!

Ooh sorry everyone is poorly hope they get well soon

It's a big downfall not getting paid I hate it

Have a relaxing day and make the most of it if you can

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
02-04-2014, 06:55 AM
Only before and after schoolies here.

Meeting friends for coffee and then a blood test.

Then I shall be doing some housework and maybe some baking. Seen some mini egg bars I want to try :thumbsup:

loocyloo
02-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Morning. Mindee due to arrive soon then others later on.
Sad day as it's the last day for one LO who has been with me ever since I started minding here having moved. LO is starting full time school next term and won't need to come. :-(
Have all sorts of ideas, just waiting to see what LO wants to do!

It's odd how although you get fond of all mindees some really attach themselves. This is a very hard one to let go off :-(

angeldelight
02-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Morning. Mindee due to arrive soon then others later on.
Sad day as it's the last day for one LO who has been with me ever since I started minding here having moved. LO is starting full time school next term and won't need to come. :-(
Have all sorts of ideas, just waiting to see what LO wants to do!

It's odd how although you get fond of all mindees some really attach themselves. This is a very hard one to let go off :-(

Awww hope your last day with him goes well

Have a fun day

Angel xx

angeldelight
02-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Only before and after schoolies here.

Meeting friends for coffee and then a blood test.

Then I shall be doing some housework and maybe some baking. Seen some mini egg bars I want to try :thumbsup:

Mini egg bars .....mmmmm

Shhhhh

Angel xx

FussyElmo
02-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Mini egg bars .....mmmmm

Shhhhh

Angel xx

Hopefully mmm xx

shortstuff
02-04-2014, 07:26 AM
My day has just changed :-( weds is always my busy day with full numbers. Well ds is feeling cold n now has the dreaded d! Oh well oh was meant to be home to do all the lifting for me but now he has ds in isolation upstairs! Rahhhhh

My tummy is never going to heal at this rate :-(

clareelizabeth1
02-04-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm off to group this morning then will spend the day in the garden as long as the pollution don't get us

tess1981
02-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I only lying have 2 today one all day and the other after school at 1.45. My own two are of school today for dentist so I didn't get out of bed until 8.30 this morning he he he. But it's raining here and cold . and yucky

Kiddleywinks
02-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Happy hump day! Nearly the weekend hahahaha

Quiet day for me today, shopping with mum this morning to get her some new clothes (She's gone from a 24 to a 14/16 with her illness) to stop her looking like she's wearing sacks

smurfette
02-04-2014, 08:37 AM
Hi angel good to see you back and we missed your cheery good morning posts!!

Have three little ones here today and it's very wet so haven't yet decided what we are up to..
I am off to Rome next week and I think I am on wind down! Have a good day everyone!

smurfette
02-04-2014, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE="Kiddleywinks;1353897"]Happy hump day! Nearly the weekend hahahaha Quiet day for me today, shopping with mum this morning to get her some new clothes (She's gone from a 24 to a 14/16 with her illness) to stop her looking like she's wearing sacks[/QUOTE
Gosh she must be doing great if you are able to take her shopping!! Have fun!!

Mouse
02-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Morning.

I've got mindees dropping like flies with tummy bugs. I've got one due in half an hour. I've not heard from his mum this morning, so assume he is coming. That'll be a quiet day for me! I think we might go to Hobbycraft and stock up on easter goodies.

Roseolivia
02-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Morning everyone. No mindees this morning due to them having sickness. Have only had the older kids this week as Monday my 2 had a viral rash so all parents decided to keep kids off, yesterday and today lo has a sickness bug. Slightly annoyed as Alfie hasn't been able to go on his nursery trip today as I was meant to have lo and wasn't allowed to take her, now she's sick. Could have gone last minute but had no picnic food. Never mind, me and Alf have been for an hour walk with our dog Belle, now having snack and watching tv. 1 lo this afternoon so off to soft play then only 2 afterschool. I've had 2 mindees leave yesterday (adhoc contract) as mum made redundant and have an older lo leave tomorrow as off to new school after Easter. Hope fully have a new one starting after easeter so will make up for the money i'm losing. Friday is our teacher training day so only have my 2 as don't work Fridays anymore :clapping:

SYLVIA
02-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Good afternoon now. Been to toddlers this morning and a nice walk there and back in the sunshine. Just caught a mindee about to write with a pen on the leg of my kitchen table. Told him in no uncertain terms that we don't do that in anybodys house and we only draw on paper. Now to find out how he got hold of the pen in the first place!! Have a nice day everyone

MessybutHappy
02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Ooh sorry everyone is poorly hope they get well soon

It's a big downfall not getting paid I hate it

Have a relaxing day and make the most of it if you can

Angel xxx

Thank you! It's looking better by the hour... Fingers crossed!

cathtee
02-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Afternoon only one this morning and 2 now both resting :) picking up another 4 later but only have tomorrow to do as onpy work 4 days :clapping: