PDA

View Full Version : Tuff spot stand!

tigwig
23-03-2014, 09:51 PM
I have a tuff spot already, think I got it from b&q years ago. Anyway am now looking for a stand but could do without paying the £80 I've seen them for! I live in Wakefield.

smurfette
24-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Don't think they all standardly fit the legs but someone might come along and tell u more,
I got mine in b and q
Too and dh has stuck it onto a pair of school
Tables I got free so it's right height.

alison
26-09-2014, 09:21 AM
There is childminder on Childminding resources, buy & sell fb selling really super wooden ones, for a very reasonable price, incl postage about £28. Her name is Beverley Mushing from Coventry. I have one they are really fantastic!

smurfette
26-09-2014, 11:41 AM
There is childminder on Childminding resources, buy & sell fb selling really super wooden ones, for a very reasonable price, incl postage about £28. Her name is Beverley Mushing from Coventry. I have one they are really fantastic!

Have you a link Alison?

hectors house
26-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Someone on the facebook pages husband made her a folding stand - (posted by Sarah Rooke about 20 hours ago, I don't know how to copy the post over here and can't copy the picture) he has said he won't be making anymore but the design looks good - you may be able to find someone to make one for you, or could you just buy an old coffee table at car boot sale, add some wooden batten on the side to support the tuff spot and have a permanent raised space - I have just done this with my sandpit and they play with it far more now that it isn't on the floor.