PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get all your paperwork from

Lorraine Owen
18-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Hi I'm awaiting my registration and just wondering where you all get your contracts, accident book etc from? Also is anyone a member of pacey and is it worth the membership price? Thanks

tulip0803
18-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Who is providing your PLI?

Most of the insurance companies provide contracts and paperwork. I am insured by MM (Morten Michel) and I am also a member of Pacey as I want to be a member of a professional organisation, so I can get my paperwork at a discounted price from either. It is cheaper to buy your PLI & membership from Pacey if you want to be a member but if you do not want to be a member it is cheaper to buy MM.

Pacey campaign on behalf of childminders and childcare. MM is just an insurance company

I use Pacey contracts, accident forms, medication forms, MM registers. I made my own child record forms. I use an excel spreadsheet for accounts but up to last year I used the Pacey one and was happy with it:thumbsup:

dolly1985
18-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm with Pacey and my local authority paid for my membership on the condition i registered with Ofsted within 6months of cypop5! But I will have to pay for my membership nxt year.

dolly1985
18-03-2014, 07:03 PM
P.s-i think the pacey paperwork is good :-)

loocyloo
18-03-2014, 07:12 PM
i'm with pacey and on the whole am happy with their paperwork.

I find their accounts book and attendance register very good. I am sure I could create something similar myself, but its easier to have it already made in a book! I have adapted bits & pieces of their medical file as I made it suit me and as they changed things over the years, I've kept the bits I liked/found useful such as a body map. the contracts are good, and I think it adds an extra reassurance to parents that its an 'official' looking contract, plus the carbon copies are easier than photocopying!

all the other bits and pieces of paperwork such as all about me forms, permission slips, LJ, daily diary are things I have created over the years and amended until I am happy with them!

x