PDA

View Full Version : assistant/work experience help whilst I'm pregnant

auntie lisa
18-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Hiya me and my other half are thinking of trying for a baby soon. My last pregnancy I got preeclampsia and had a csection so I'm thinking in the last few months and first few months back to work about seeing if there's someone at the local collage who wants some work experience to help me. Has anyone else done this or been pregnant whilst on the job? Thanx x

Nickidela
18-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Hi. I don't want to hijack your post but I'm watching with interest! I'm 12 weeks pregnant and still waiting to be registered - should be soon. But obviously I don't want to start building up a business to have to stop in October so was thinking about an assistant or apprentice in about September. It will be really interesting to hear any experiences of this. X

auntie lisa
04-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Is there anyone out there?lol x

munch149
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
I was pregnant whilst childminding and thought about assistants and help but didn't need them in the end as had a pretty straightforward pregnancy. I only intended to take 6 weeks off but children left for various reasons so ended up taking much longer. Sorry not much help. Sounds like it might be an idea tho if your first wasn't all the straightforward