PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with Oftsed needing application ID?

NinkyNonk
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
I wonder if anyone can help me (have called Ofsted, they are closed today). I am completing my EYC to register as a childminder. When I click to submit it's saying that my husband needs to complete and submit his EY2 form first. Now he's started doing it, but that asks if I'm in the process of registering - when he clicks Yes it requires an Application ID. Now I don't have one as it won't let me submit mine! Help! What am I doing wrong...any ideas??

sing-low
05-03-2014, 08:39 PM
No idea, I'm afraid, but didn't want to read and run. Sounds very frustrating! How odd that Ofsted are closed today. I think your best bet is to phone them tomorrow. Sorry, not to be more helpful.

covgalxxx
05-03-2014, 10:41 PM
on yours at the end of your application. should be a code that you email to your partner, which he presses the link to which then he makes his own gateway, then he can fill out the form for ey2, if I'm right

NinkyNonk
06-03-2014, 06:15 PM
on yours at the end of your application. should be a code that you email to your partner, which he presses the link to which then he makes his own gateway, then he can fill out the form for ey2, if I'm right

You are right, thank you! There was a generate email button to send him the EY2 and that email contained the ID number. That's what happens when you don't read things properly! Thanks. x

covgalxxx
06-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Knew it was something like that, it took me a while to figure it out that's why I remember , good luck xx

zanacal
22-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi, I was so excited to finally get our DBS forms back and make our online Ofsted application but I can't submit mine until my husband has submitted his - he has but presumably we have to wait for somebody to review it and link it to my application as when I try to submit my form it says he hasn't started his! Does anybody have any idea how long that might take?

NinkyNonk
22-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Ooh that's strange...sorry can't help as I could submit mine straight after my hubby had submitted his EY2. We just had the trouble in his being able to submit as we didn't know what the application ID was. Such a long winded process...good luck!

zanacal
23-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Oh really? Perhaps I did it wrong! He set up his own Gateway ID rather than doing it through mine, was that right? He did get a message saying his application was being reviewed by Ofsted soon after he sent it. It is long winded isn't it?!

zanacal
23-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Done! Read the small print that the names must match exactly and realised I hadn't used hubby's middle name on my form, added it and all sent ok. Crazy!

Vikki5531
23-03-2014, 09:12 AM
Done! Read the small print that the names must match exactly and realised I hadn't used hubby's middle name on my form, added it and all sent ok. Crazy!

Glad you got it sorted! Can't wait to get my Partners DBS certificate back so I can start the application xx

butterflies2015
06-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi can anyone advise me, once you have submitted your EYC form, how long does it take ofsted to review?
:)

mumofone
06-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Did anyone struggle generating the EY2 form on their OFSTED application online for their partner? I clicked "generate email" but he says he hasn't received anything