PDA

View Full Version : Forum Car Stickers...and other strange ramblings from the wobbly one

WibbleWobble
22-02-2014, 05:04 PM
i have one of the old "i am a childminder" car stickers in my car side window. I am very very proud of it but i wondered if Richard thought about re vamping the stickers with the new logo and possibly provided forum branded stuff like bags, straight jackets, large bottles of gin ......you get my drift?

i would buy them (possibly make a childminders emergency pack with above in and pack of valium)

just wondered (i wont be taking me sticker off ever - told mr wobble we would have to carefully peel it off if we got a new car)

i am incredibly proud of being a member of this forum and just ask Beachgirl....i get a bit evangelical trying to convert all and sundry.

wibble xxxxx

shortstuff
22-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Like your thinking Wibble x I would be proud to be seen with merchandise x

WibbleWobble
22-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Like your thinking Wibble x I would be proud to be seen with merchandise x

i like the idea of being to identify other forum members as you travel....i do look out for the old stickers but yet to see any!

wibble xxx

FussyElmo
22-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Ask him he doesn't bite :)

But I suppose with ideas like this its admin and storage of the items :)

But I will point Richard to the thread for you - oh and just one thing I don't like gin :laughing::laughing::laughing:

PeekABoos
22-02-2014, 05:17 PM
I would definitely buy some merch :) Love those bags you can get with childminder on be good if you get ones from here tho to spread the word about the website too. Fab idea! Xx

loocyloo
22-02-2014, 05:19 PM
i like the idea of being to identify other forum members as you travel....i do look out for the old stickers but yet to see any!

wibble xxx

I've got one but I've never seen another one!
I'd be interested in a bit of 'stuff' with forum blurb on ... Maybe like vistaprint ... personalised one side and forum the other:-)

cathtee
22-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Ask him he doesn't bite :)

But I suppose with ideas like this its admin and storage of the items :)

But I will point Richard to the thread for you - oh and just one thing I don't like gin :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I agree Fussy it would have to be Vodka :)

blue bear
22-02-2014, 10:11 PM
I like this ides a hip flask would be good, or maybe that should just say flask, for hot drinks when put and about. Raincoats/suits for the children, harnesses, drinking bottles ooh the list is endless.

FussyElmo
23-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I like this ides a hip flask would be good, or maybe that should just say flask, for hot drinks when put and about. Raincoats/suits for the children, harnesses, drinking bottles ooh the list is endless.

And a warehouse to store it in :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Richard
23-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Car stickers are a great idea. I did say a while ago I would produce some and give them away to forum members.

I will look into this some more this week and will report back soon :)

gef918
23-02-2014, 10:02 AM
I would love a car sticker!

blue bear
23-02-2014, 06:16 PM
And a warehouse to store it in :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm sure Richard really doesn't need his house, we could store it in his lounge :laughing:

Pauline
23-02-2014, 09:39 PM
i have one of the old "i am a childminder" car stickers in my car side window. I am very very proud of it but i wondered if Richard thought about re vamping the stickers with the new logo and possibly provided forum branded stuff like bags, straight jackets, large bottles of gin ......you get my drift?

Aren't you wobbly enough without gin :laughing:

MessybutHappy
23-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Aren't you wobbly enough without gin :laughing:

Getting less so though!