PDA

View Full Version : Friday night plans

FussyElmo
21-02-2014, 06:01 PM
What are yours?

Have you survived the holidays?

We are watching the chase and probably a film later.

shortstuff
21-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Oh n ds have been to watch the lego movie today.

Ds is so tired after his busy week with me we are all in our onsies watching a movie x

Then early nights all round before martial arts at 9am x

Hope you are having a good one x

caz3007
21-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Hubbie is out on a freebie with work, so I have a bottle of wine chilling and Dirty dancing recorded from Christmas time. Once DS has gone to bed, I am sorted :D:D:D:D

ruby
21-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Will be printing out songs sheets etc and getting things ready for our Guiding Thinking day service tomorrow morning

Ours are on hols next week but we only have 4 little ones everyday and no older ones so a nice quite week for a change.

Cathy

Maza
21-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Hubbie is out on a freebie with work, so I have a bottle of wine chilling and Dirty dancing recorded from Christmas time. Once DS has gone to bed, I am sorted :D:D:D:D

Classic! Wish I could come over, I love that film!

cathtee
21-02-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm chilling with a couple of glasses of wine, worked this morning which is unusual for me, and after this half term I need to lie down in a dark room. It was my birthday on tuesday and the kids were so hyper I'm thinking of having either my birthday off next year as it always falls in half term or having the whole week off, I didn't enjoy the day :( Oh well it is my chosen vocation:littleangel: and do enjoy it the rest of the year.

Bumble Beez
21-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi Fussy...
I have enjoyed my first half term not working :D
We are all chilling out watching ice hockey at the mo!
Nothing else planned...other than sleep lol

Sarah x

AliceK
21-02-2014, 07:06 PM
I have just ordered our take-away (Friday night tradition :) )

Half term has been okay and the sun we've had today has made me a lot happier

xxx

SJ35
21-02-2014, 07:10 PM
I've had the day off as my daughters poorly with a stomach bug bless her.
She's finally gone to sleep so I hope tomorrow will be a better day!!
The rest of the week has been mad- so busy.
Looking forward to a normal week next week.
X

loocyloo
21-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Had a busy but fun week.
Just waiting for dd to get home from a friends ... been out all day.
Ds is sleeping over at a friends and dh is just going out ...
A bottle of fizzy is in the fridge and I need to catch up on call the midwife! Although I got a load of classic musicals on dvd for Christmas so might watch one of those and sing along :-)

FussyElmo
21-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm chilling with a couple of glasses of wine, worked this morning which is unusual for me, and after this half term I need to lie down in a dark room. It was my birthday on tuesday and the kids were so hyper I'm thinking of having either my birthday off next year as it always falls in half term or having the whole week off, I didn't enjoy the day :( Oh well it is my chosen vocation:littleangel: and do enjoy it the rest of the year.

Are you watching the rugby later?

cupcakencookie
21-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Sleep, sleep and more sleep for me please! Just as soon as DS and DD are in bed:) Had very little sleep last night - first my lovely Dad 76 had a bad fall yesterday shattering his shoulder and upper arm and then my DH came home from work with very bad welding flash and we ended up calling a taxi to take him to A&E at midnight as he was in such pain and couldn't see at all - usually I'd have called my parents to look after the kids and gone with him but of course that was out of the question so he had to go on his own and I asked the taxi driver to take him in. He got back about 4am and DS was up at 6am:( Think the only bottle I'll be hitting tonight will be of the hot water variety!

FussyElmo
21-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Sleep, sleep and more sleep for me please! Just as soon as DS and DD are in bed:) Had very little sleep last night - first my lovely Dad 76 had a bad fall yesterday shattering his shoulder and upper arm and then my DH came home from work with very bad welding flash and we ended up calling a taxi to take him to A&E at midnight as he was in such pain and couldn't see at all - usually I'd have called my parents to look after the kids and gone with him but of course that was out of the question so he had to go on his own and I asked the taxi driver to take him in. He got back about 4am and DS was up at 6am:( Think the only bottle I'll be hitting tonight will be of the hot water variety!

Big hugs honey sounds very eventful :group hug:

cathtee
21-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Are you watching the rugby later?

Watching the national anthems as I type.:) oo lots of muscles now they are stripping :clapping:

FussyElmo
21-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Watching the national anthems as I type.:) oo lots of muscles now they are stripping :clapping:

TRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Come on Wales :clapping::clapping::clapping:

cupcakencookie
21-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Big hugs honey sounds very eventful :group hug:

Thanks FussyElmo! It has as you said been very eventful and all this on my 'week off' lol. But DH is much better now, Dad is doing as well as can be expected - back home and just has to wait 2 weeks to see if the bones start to knit together otherwise they'll have to try and operate:panic: but in the meantime.....at least Wales are winning!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

smurfette
21-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Cathtee happy birthday!

Waiting on take away. Having a glass of wine, dh watching the rugby then a movie

Have a good weekend all and enjoy Friday night chill out!

smurfette
21-02-2014, 08:41 PM

Hope all ok now hugs xx

cupcakencookie
21-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Thank you Murph! xx

cupcakencookie
21-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Sorry I meant thank you Murphf - can't spell!

The Juggler
21-02-2014, 08:58 PM
wine steak, crappy but fun TV - modern family, big bang and then Stella. then chocs

smurfette
21-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Sorry I meant thank you Murphf - can't spell!

Ah it's grand I answer to either!!

Maza
21-02-2014, 09:07 PM

Oh Gosh, bless you. Glad to hear things are a little better. Fingers crossed for your dad. x

FussyElmo
21-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Thanks FussyElmo! It has as you said been very eventful and all this on my 'week off' lol. But DH is much better now, Dad is doing as well as can be expected - back home and just has to wait 2 weeks to see if the bones start to knit together otherwise they'll have to try and operate:panic: but in the meantime.....at least Wales are winning!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hope the bones do start to knit :)

And wales are still winning :clapping::clapping:

Tinkerbell1979
21-02-2014, 11:34 PM
I've spent the night doing some more of my level 3 assignment once kids were in bed as hubby on nights so no distractions - apart from Facebook, Zac Efron (watching a film) and my wine lol

caz3007
21-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Mine didn't go to plan, settled with my wine and Patrick swayze to hear strange noises, son appears and asks what's happening, stick head out front door, grab phone coats and shoes cos next door but one in our terrace is on fire! Rang hubby to come home and stand outside for ages. We were allowed in our house so managed to get an elderly neighbour into ours. Took her back into her house and sorted her once she was allowed back in. Our house stinks of smoke upstairs. No one was hurt but the back of next door but one is bad. Just waiting for fire engines to go so can go to bed

Kirstylob
22-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Blimey Caz3007!! Eventful evening, thank goodness no one was hurt.

caz3007
22-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Blimey Caz3007!! Eventful evening, thank goodness no one was hurt.

Didn't sleep very well. By the time the fire investigation or whoever they were finished hammering in the early hours and then cats started arguing outside!

The Juggler
22-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Didn't sleep very well. By the time the fire investigation or whoever they were finished hammering in the early hours and then cats started arguing outside!

glad you are safe though xx

loocyloo
22-02-2014, 12:23 PM
oh goodness, glad everyone is ok.

x

FussyElmo
22-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Mine didn't go to plan, settled with my wine and Patrick swayze to hear strange noises, son appears and asks what's happening, stick head out front door, grab phone coats and shoes cos next door but one in our terrace is on fire! Rang hubby to come home and stand outside for ages. We were allowed in our house so managed to get an elderly neighbour into ours. Took her back into her house and sorted her once she was allowed back in. Our house stinks of smoke upstairs. No one was hurt but the back of next door but one is bad. Just waiting for fire engines to go so can go to bed

How awful. Glad no one is hurt x

cupcakencookie
22-02-2014, 02:28 PM
How awful, thank goodness you're all safe x