PDA

View Full Version : Question about contract xx

lottiesmummy
21-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Im creating my contracts at the moment ( sorry if im repeating threads) when you get the childminding pack does it include example ect ?? I dont want to create more work than I need.There seems to be so much written work to do.I no you have to make it fit to your setting bt is there examples of contracts anywhere if not in the childminding pack. I hope what I have done is all ok so far xxx

sarah707
22-07-2008, 06:53 AM
What do you mean - childminder's pack??

If you mean the NCMA box of goodies which some local authorities supply foc then it contains their contracts which you MUST use if you are insured with them.

HTH :D

PaulaR
22-07-2008, 11:10 AM
don't forget that if you use an NCMA contract you can use their legal team if there is a dispute about money. Would be interested if anyone esle makes their own contracts up as the NCMA ones are a pound each.

katickles
22-07-2008, 11:18 AM
I have the NCMS box file as part of my start-up grant & yes it does come with contracts.

PaulaR there a lots of members on the forum who have there own contracts that they have written up themselves.

Its totally upto you lottiesmummy if you use your own contract or a bought one, but as Sarah says NCMA require that if you have there insurane then you MUST use there own contracts. If you are planning on going with NCMA i wouldn't bother writting up your own contracts.

lottiesmummy
23-07-2008, 01:12 PM
What do you mean - childminder's pack??

If you mean the NCMA box of goodies

Yes thats what I ment it was late at night and I couldnt remember the name

xx Thanks for you replys will look in to it xx

So much to do !! xx glad I have found this site xx

childminder54
23-07-2008, 01:40 PM
i use ncma contracts and work well

veronicaxxx