PDA

View Full Version : HELP contract questions plzzzzz???

emmadines
21-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Hello, well as you know I signed my 1st contract. (am not putting anys personal details)

these are a few I struggled with so any help would be great

page 2, "payment day, (i put every 4th week as thats what they were happy with.)

Hour childminded outside hours (I put N/A as there isnt any)

Occaional unsocial hours (I put N/A )

Occaional overnight (I put N/A )

Occaional childminding (I put N/A )

statory public holiday ((I put N/A, I dont want to complicate things)

holidays/paid times; notice required (on both sides) I put 4 weeks which I think most ppl put)

in the charges for absence i put under the "parent/ gardian holiday" full fee to be paid I didnt know wheather that amount part was weekly, monthly etc

on page 3 prt 2 the parent/gardian agree to;

do I put anythink it there???

sorry I know theres alot but its so confusing!!!:panic: :panic: :panic:

mrsb
22-07-2008, 07:57 AM
for hours outside contracted hours I would put double fee - although you're not planning to do any, there may be times where the parents get held up and are late collecting etc :)

parents holiday/adscenses If you are charging then it would be per day that they are off

In the paren agrees to part I have put things like provide nappies, forumla etc. If you want them to pay for outings or food then this would be put here too :)

Chatterbox Childcare
06-08-2008, 08:33 AM
I think you need to put a lot more in your contract or you are leaving yourself open to being taken advantage of and this does happen once you before familiar with each other.

page 2, "payment day, (i put every 4th week as thats what they were happy with.) 4th week of what and from when?

Hour childminded outside hours (I put N/A as there isnt any)
There may be times when you need to charge more - they may ask for additional hours or be late

Occaional unsocial hours (I put N/A )

Anything is unsocialable if you haven't agreed to it - double time

Occaional overnight (I put N/A )

Occaional childminding (I put N/A )
Again you may land up doing this - I just put an hourly rate in

statory public holiday ((I put N/A, I dont want to complicate things)

I get paid for these holidays but I put in £20 per hour or they could as me to work for the agreed price

holidays/paid times; notice required (on both sides) I put 4 weeks which I think most ppl put) I agree

in the charges for absence i put under the "parent/ gardian holiday" full fee to be paid I didnt know wheather that amount part was weekly, monthly etc
I just write FULL FEE and this will cover whatever has been agreed

on page 3 prt 2 the parent/gardian agree to
Depends on age - smaller children include nappies, wet wipes, nappy sacks, toddler groups etc and older ones may be parties, school events, after school clubs etc

Hope that helps but there is guidance on the back of the contracts.

Debbie :clapping: