PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOO ITS FRIDAY ...VALENTINES DAY TOO

angeldelight
14-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Morning everyone

Valentines day ....did you get anything or want anything?

I'm just glad it's FRIDAY :clapping::clapping:

Do you all have a busy day ....after my horrible week I have a nice few hours then my weekend starts

Dry here at the moment but more rain on the way boooo

Have a super duper day everyone

Angel xxx

shortstuff
14-02-2014, 08:09 AM
No nothing wanted or received here x

Have a great day n even better weekend x

loocyloo
14-02-2014, 08:20 AM
Happy Friday!

and Happy Valentines Day!

I did get a some chocs and a card.

its a bright dry day, but the sky was very red first thing so I expect the wind & rain is coming! as long as its not snow and it washes the snow off the moors i'm happy! ( I normally like snow, but I've got a forest schools training course tomorrow and a) its obviously outside! and b) I've got to drive across the moors to get there! )

quiet day ...only 2 LOs and one of those goes home at lunchtime! then dd is going to a friend afterschool so don't need to do school run ! HURRAH!

I've got some pink strawberry scented rice with some plastic crystals/pretend and real rose petals ( friend is a florist! ) to play with today. might do some heart/pink painting!

FussyElmo
14-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Happy Valentines Friday :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Only have a schoolie today and I finish at 4 for the half term. Let the good times roll

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBBuyvaqJ0bx9DrWZVCVf2z2qkeR4Rb LwBcJBWIVXY0snzGTJMMg

smurfette
14-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Morning everyone Valentines day ....did you get anything or want anything? I'm just glad it's FRIDAY :clapping::clapping: Do you all have a busy day ....after my horrible week I have a nice few hours then my weekend starts Dry here at the moment but more rain on the way boooo Have a super duper day everyone Angel xxx

Sorry to hear you had a horrible week hope uou are ok?

Dh and I will do cards later and will make him a nice dinner this evening when kids are in bed, we have booked a few days in Rome in April so decided not to go ott today! We had lovely handmade cards and some chocs from our girls though !

I have two little ones just for the morning then they go home and have one coming for three hours, plus a couple of extra schoolies as I thought I was off today so arranged play dates

cathtee
14-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Friday is my day off, been a busy one so far today, raining again typical as I'm going to the hairdressers in half an hour, at least it's not snowing :D

Karen1
14-02-2014, 11:33 AM
and its my sons birthday!:clapping:

only one mindee today, so balloons cake and small party.

shortstuff
14-02-2014, 12:16 PM
I take it back x oh did get me a card n gift. Totally unexpected but very sweet. Shame work isnt going so well. 1 stayed home unwell and ive just had my other littley collected for vomiting on the playroom floor.

silvermist
14-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Happy Valentines day everyone! Nothing for me as yet! :(
Xx

maisiemog
14-02-2014, 12:33 PM
I've spent the day sorting all my toys out. Only thrown one black bag worth of broken ones out! My toy cupboards look so empty now they've been tidied and sorted! Might have to buy more!

Next plan is to clean the front room and dining room. After that I'm gonna get the kitchen done and then do an hour in our room. I'm child free until 4.30pm now and intend to make the most of it! Won't get any cleaning done next week cos it's school holidays!

Oh and Happy Valentines Day! We don't celebrate it but as it's fallen on a Friday this year we will be having our usual date night anyway!

mrs robbie williams
14-02-2014, 01:46 PM
I woke up to a dozen red roses and a card :) takeaway tonight as well, we're going to go out but weather awful and I've still got bad cough and don't feel 100% still, only got baby today til 3 so nice hot bubble bath and bottle of vino while I potter about tidying toys as half term next week do only have a 2y wed to fri :) :) x

kellyskidz!
14-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Got voucher for a facial and flowers dd5 also got 12 roses (he's alright sometimes I suppose lol)
All 3 mindees have been very cuddly and sweet today, they must be feeling the V Day love :)

silvermist
14-02-2014, 06:06 PM
So dh just came home with 12 red roses and a lovely card for me....although i hadnt told him he was in it....hes out of the dog house now! :)