PDA

View Full Version : finally finished sons bedroom

jax465
09-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I am so pleased as we have finally finished our 13 year old sons bedroom, we layed the laminated floor today and we are really pleased with how it looks.. Awful thing is it now makes the rest of the house look shabby...... So think all my money will going to B & Q ...

JCrakers
10-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Glad you've finished it, I usually start something and then lose interest. :D

My two children swapped rooms not long ago and it was a complete nightmare...my dd's room was like the hoarders programme on TV with bin bag after bin bag of rubbish coming out of it, wish I hadn't started it but it looked great when we finished it :D

sarah707
10-02-2014, 08:43 PM
I have to start ds's room soon it's become a bit of an embarrassment :laughing:

tell me there is light at the end of the tunnel!! x

jax465
10-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Yes there is light at the end of the tunnel.... Its just being hit by the train whilst doing it that's the killer ...lol. But we'll worth it ... Now to start on eldests room... Oh the joys x

Becci26
11-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Glad you've finished it, I usually start something and then lose interest. :D My two children swapped rooms not long ago and it was a complete nightmare...my dd's room was like the hoarders programme on TV with bin bag after bin bag of rubbish coming out of it, wish I hadn't started it but it looked great when we finished it :D

We were meant be swapping bedrooms so the kids could have the big room and go in together, but I am totally put off doing it by the sheer amount of toot my daughter has in her room!!