PDA

View Full Version : permissions

misskft
03-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Hi all newbie here what permissions forms do we need? Ive got outings, photos, information sharing, observations and assessment. Am I missing obvious ones?

bunnyjess
03-02-2014, 04:06 PM
I do using suncream and permission to bathe child if they soil themselves to a degree that would need it

moggy
03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
These are some you might want, none are 'required' but I like to have them just to cover all eventualities (I do them as a tick list for parents so not much hassle for them to do): applying sunscreen, hand gel, sticky plasters, use of large play equipment, soft play, sleeping in buggy, changing clothes (if dirty), personal care tasks (like taking out small splinters, trimming a split fingernail, tying up hair), using child's photos in newsletters, using photos in your website/promo material/portfolio, leaving child with assistant, public transport, make contact with other setting/agencies/professionals involved with the child.

misskft
03-02-2014, 04:22 PM
thanks both, a ticklist is a good idea saves a lot of paper! if anyone thinks of any others please do add :)