PDA

View Full Version : Wibblws wobbly way to weighing less

WibbleWobble
27-01-2014, 08:13 AM
This is my weight loss log. Feel free to add your own losses/ gains

Monday is weighing in day ( after a big poo and before my shower )

Week 1- 4.8lbs

JCrakers
27-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Lol.... :laughing: Was the shower to get rid of the excess dirt

Well done on the weight loss!!

WibbleWobble
27-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Before shower! Excess water on hair gives a wrong weigh in....and you have to be naked!

JCrakers
27-01-2014, 10:18 AM
oh yeah, don't know how I can read it wrong when it was only a short sentence......:laughing:

cathtee
27-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Well done Wibble, I weigh in on Wednesday evenings will let you know how I do this week :)

sarah707
27-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Well done you! That's a great loss :clapping:

leeanne910
27-01-2014, 08:52 PM
This is my weight loss log. Feel free to add your own losses/ gains

Monday is weighing in day ( after a big poo and before my shower )

Week 1- 4.8lbs

Well done wibble awsome loss :) joined ww today and so.my.days a monday.now.too wooo

Lucky wee amd lucky poo every.mondays.before weigh in now.lol

silvermist
27-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Well done...more wibble less wobble now then! :)

I did ww four years ago and lost almost 5 stone but my weight has been gradually creeping upwards so Im doing something about it before it gets out of control.

Trying to follow ww but by myself at home as the fees are a bit too much at the moment.

I weigh myself on a tuesday morning so will keep you posted. xx

littlemiss60561
27-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Welldone wibble ,
I re joined ww a few months ago. When I follow it I lose 3-4 lb but stress head me isn't doing too well x if anyone wants any info just shout!

shortstuff
28-01-2014, 05:58 AM
It was my first weigh in at sw last night n ive lost 3lb :)

silvermist
28-01-2014, 06:49 AM
2.5lbs for me this week! Whoohoo! :)

smurfette
28-01-2014, 09:05 AM
I have lost 1.5 lbs don't know how! Hoping maybe because I have got a mirena now it might help he hormones and if I am feeling more well (think I am anaemic) I will be more up to exercising and lose some weight!

smurfette
04-02-2014, 08:14 AM
I have lost 1.5 lbs don't know how! Hoping maybe because I have got a mirena now it might help he hormones and if I am feeling more well (think I am anaemic) I will be more up to exercising and lose some weight!

How's everyone getting on? Down a pound this week, would prefer if it was more but all in the right direction! Down to 68 kilos even for the first time in months. Hope everyone getting on ok

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Ive lost another 2lb x not quite where I wantedvto be either but its a loss x n 5 in total in 2 weeks x

smurfette
04-02-2014, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE="Gail Tracey;1339287"]Ive lost another 2lb x not quite where I wantedvto be either but its a loss x n 5 in total in 2 weeks x[/QUOT

Well done you nearly half a stone !!

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks murphf x im quite pleased x

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 08:17 AM
How's everyone getting on? Down a pound this week, would prefer if it was more but all in the right direction! Down to 68 kilos even for the first time in months. Hope everyone getting on ok

You sound like you are doing really well x

smurfette
04-02-2014, 08:24 AM
You sound like you are doing really well x

Happy it's going in the right direction :)

Trying to up the swimming to every night and swimming for longer / further .. Also been doing some of that insanity workout when Los are napping but have found it is too hard on my back and knees need to strength my core more so gonna go back to a stomach workout video I used to use and found good, think even 20 minutes plus the swimming is helping, plus I have cut out carbs most days at lunch time, like the Special K diet but found it wasn't filling so use weetabix instead!

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Happy it's going in the right direction :)

Trying to up the swimming to every night and swimming for longer / further .. Also been doing some of that insanity workout when Los are napping but have found it is too hard on my back and knees need to strength my core more so gonna go back to a stomach workout video I used to use and found good, think even 20 minutes plus the swimming is helping, plus I have cut out carbs most days at lunch time, like the Special K diet but found it wasn't filling so use weetabix instead!

Blimey! Way more dedicated than me x all im doing is going to slimming world. I cant seem to fit any exercise into my day. I work with the los from 7.30 till 6.30 n doing my level 3 too.

smurfette
04-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Blimey! Way more dedicated than me x all im doing is going to slimming world. I cant seem to fit any exercise into my day. I work with the los from 7.30 till 6.30 n doing my level 3 too.

well don't blame you so!! I only work 8-530ish, and have just decided I have enough fanning around .. Have spent last couple of years being half assed about it and decided enough is enough! Will see how long it lasts! Lol

WibbleWobble
04-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Forgot to put my loss on here last night

-2.8 lb

All in all just shy of half a stone in two weeks

Wibble!

silvermist
04-02-2014, 06:17 PM

-2.8 lb

Wibble!

Thats fantastic. You'll have to change your name to Tibble the taut! ;)

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 06:42 PM

-2.8 lb

Wibble!

Well done soon to be wibble no wobble x

leeanne910
04-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi guys well done on losses

I lost 5.5lb on my first week yey chuffed

WibbleWobble
04-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Hi guys well done on losses I lost 5.5lb on my first week yey chuffed

Flippin eck!

Well done

Wibble xx

clareelizabeth1
04-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Well done on all your loses guys.

Think I should join you I just sat on my sons bed and it broke so not only do I have to fork out for a new one but I have to share with him tonight. Oh well that's life.

shortstuff
04-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Hi guys well done on losses

I lost 5.5lb on my first week yey chuffed

Blimey x well done x

leeanne910
10-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi all.how.you.done.this week?

1.5lb tonight :) half stone lighter now yeeeeyyyy

shortstuff
10-02-2014, 09:35 PM
wahoo Ive been really naughty this week and still managed to lose 1/2lb. Brings my total to 5 1/2lb in 3 weeks yay.

Im so pleased that we all seem to be doing ok at this, maybe just adding to this thread is helping as normally I lose focus so thanks all who are contributing as im sure enjoying it more this time.

leeanne910
10-02-2014, 09:43 PM
I like posting and checking in :) i gotta do this!!!

benandjerrys
10-02-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm considering lipotrim, I know it's drastic but my weight is getting out of control. Put on so much since minding.

The Juggler
10-02-2014, 09:48 PM
well done girls!

shortstuff
10-02-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm considering lipotrim, I know it's drastic but my weight is getting out of control. Put on so much since minding.

what have you tried so far? Im following slimming world currently and its actually not too limiting for my style of eating and ok to do. Ive tried atkins before too and lost quite a bit that way. Im sure we can all support you if you think that might help without taking the drastic step of lipotrim?

silvermist
11-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Well I joined weight watchers again last night so back to the pro points way of life now!
Fingers crossed ladies! :)

WibbleWobble
11-02-2014, 10:14 AM
I lost another 1.6 lb this week which gives me a 9lb loss in three weeks!

At this rate I will look like twiggy!

Wibble ! X

silvermist
11-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Wibble ! X

Wow thats fab news. Well done you! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

WibbleWobble
11-02-2014, 10:26 AM
I am doing weightwatchers online too silvermist

Wibble xx

shortstuff
11-02-2014, 10:27 AM

Wibble ! X

well done!! thats brill, i thought i had done well with my 5 1/2 but i bow to your loss x

silvermist
11-02-2014, 10:32 AM
I am doing weightwatchers online too silvermist

Wibble xx

I went to my first class last night but will be buying a monthly pass too because it saves money plus theres the benefits of having online tracking etc. Im doing propoints because it worked for me last time but i was told im on 26 points a day and didnt mention the 49 points you used to get as well. Do they not do that anymore?:(

WibbleWobble
11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
You are on about 26 points daily ( goes down as you lose wright) and you have 49 floating points for treats. Tbh I only go into my 49 floating points by two or three points, I do know they like you to use them all but I can't possibly eat that much. Fruit and most veg ( exc peas potatoes etc) are point free too.
I am eating a tin of pineapple a day - it's lovely ( I eat approx that much but the Los cadge chunks off me)

Get online and you will see how it works... The tracker is fab!

Wibble xxx

silvermist
11-02-2014, 11:00 AM
You are on about 26 points daily ( goes down as you lose wright) and you have 49 floating points for treats. Tbh I only go into my 49 floating points by two or three points, I do know they like you to use them all but I can't possibly eat that much. Fruit and most veg ( exc peas potatoes etc) are point free too.
I am eating a tin of pineapple a day - it's lovely ( I eat approx that much but the Los cadge chunks off me)

Get online and you will see how it works... The tracker is fab!

Wibble xxx

I was surprised to be on 26 points bacause last time I did it I was on 37 points with the extra 49 points, which like you I rarely used but 26 points seems very little. I will get online and have a better look later tonight. As well as going to a ww class on a monday im also going to do a zumba class twice a week and go back to my power walking every other night. Ive dusted off my easytone trainers and will be pounding the pavement come rain or shine! It really did work for me last time when I combined all this. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup: xx

Rachel6
11-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Well done,keep up the good work. I'm not on a diet however I have joined the gym & go 3 times a week. I haven't lost any weight but my shape has changed :-)

leeanne910
12-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Measured my waist last week but forgot to measure the rest so re done my measurements and i lost 4inchs off my waist in a week but only 1.5lb in weight! Crazy!

shortstuff
12-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Measured my waist last week but forgot to measure the rest so re done my measurements and i lost 4inchs off my waist in a week but only 1.5lb in weight! Crazy!

Wow well done!

mama2three
12-02-2014, 01:35 PM
All Ive managed to lose is my willpower

WibbleWobble
17-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Weigh in day!

Lost another 1.5lb so I have lost 10.6lb so far in 4 weeks. I have passed my 5% goal and am on way to new goal of 10%.

Started couch to 5k this morning and I couldn't do it! Couldn't eve run for 60 seconds. Needed to toot on my inhaler. So will just walk briskly for 20 mins three times a week for two weeks.

Wibble the heavy breathing! X

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Weigh in day!

Lost another 1.5lb so I have lost 10.6lb so far in 4 weeks. I have passed my 5% goal and am on way to new goal of 10%.

Started couch to 5k this morning and I couldn't do it! Couldn't eve run for 60 seconds. Needed to toot on my inhaler. So will just walk briskly for 20 mins three times a week for two weeks.

Well done wibble x my weigh in is tonight. Time will tell x

WibbleWobble
17-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Well done wibble x my weigh in is tonight. Time will tell x

Come back later and report x

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Come back later and report x

Will do but it wont be till late as im at sw till about 9.30ish x

WibbleWobble
17-02-2014, 10:06 AM
All Ive managed to lose is my willpower

wibble sized kick up backside sent...

love wibble x

silvermist
17-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Weigh in day!

Just back from my first weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs! !! Ive been power walking 4 times a week in the evenings and now do zumba twice a week too. Well chuffed! Feeling very motivated :)

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Well not quite what I wanted but ive lost 1lb. Maybe the kebab on saturday wasnt such a good idea :-(

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Just back from my first weigh in and I lost 3.5lbs! !! Ive been power walking 4 times a week in the evenings and now do zumba twice a week too. Well chuffed! Feeling very motivated :)

Brill well done x

silvermist
17-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Well not quite what I wanted but ive lost 1lb. Maybe the kebab on saturday wasnt such a good idea :-(

Well done to you too. Keep it up....the summer is drawing nearer.......bikini bodies for all of us yet! :)

WibbleWobble
17-02-2014, 10:14 PM

Fabulous!!

Wibble xxx

WibbleWobble
17-02-2014, 10:14 PM

A pound is a pound!

Well done

Wibble xxxx

shortstuff
17-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Thanks. Not thinking as far ahead as summer yet. Just want the wobble gone b4 my laparoscopy. Its now been moved to 28th march so ive got another 5 1/2 weeks to hit target. Dont think im quite gonna get there at the rate im going but im gonna try. Im going to squeeze some exercise in starting this week too.

mama2three
18-02-2014, 08:06 AM
I started to try to lose weight a few weeks ago now - but decided to ditch the scales as the numbers didn't really matter anyway , I just wanted to fit my clothes better! So after seeing no difference whatsoever ( infact thy may even be tighter) I got the scales back out last night.
I didn't like what I saw so maybe that will be the push I need to actually get my head into diet mode! I would ideally like to lose a stone by 16th April , ( whats the betting I will still have a stone to lose by 15th April? ha)
I know I can do it , have done it before , but just cant seem to get gong this time:(:(

shortstuff
18-02-2014, 08:11 AM
I started to try to lose weight a few weeks ago now - but decided to ditch the scales as the numbers didn't really matter anyway , I just wanted to fit my clothes better! So after seeing no difference whatsoever ( infact thy may even be tighter) I got the scales back out last night.
I didn't like what I saw so maybe that will be the push I need to actually get my head into diet mode! I would ideally like to lose a stone by 16th April , ( whats the betting I will still have a stone to lose by 15th April? ha)
I know I can do it , have done it before , but just cant seem to get gong this time:(:(

Im sure you can do it. Do you have an occasion in April? That will hopefully give you the drive x

mama2three
18-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Im sure you can do it. Do you have an occasion in April? That will hopefully give you the drive x

Yes , going away with dh for a few child free nights in Majorca.

shortstuff
18-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Yes , going away with dh for a few child free nights in Majorca.

That would give me drive enough. Imagine getting in your swimsuit and knowing how good you will look x

smurfette
18-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Weighed in this am , same weight as last week but didn't manage to squeeze any swimming in last week with one thing and another, so happy enough not to have put back on what I lost, onwards and upwards this week

Well done you all!

shortstuff
18-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Weighed in this am , same weight as last week but didn't manage to squeeze any swimming in last week with one thing and another, so happy enough not to have put back on what I lost, onwards and upwards this week

Well done you all!

All good then x no gain is always good x

smurfette
18-02-2014, 10:03 AM
All good then x no gain is always good x

I reckon so!

leeanne910
18-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Well.done everyone!

I lost 1lb this week :) 8lb in total so far.

Another 4lb and i reach my 5% and 6lb to my.stone yey

The Juggler
18-02-2014, 10:53 PM
well done Girls - think how svelte you will all look in those bikinis in the summer xx

sing-low
18-02-2014, 11:21 PM
At this rate, this section of the Forum is going to need a new name!

smurfette
20-02-2014, 08:35 AM
At this rate, this section of the Forum is going to need a new name!

We shall be known as the skinnies of the forum!

I am down a pound since Tuesday woohoo! Going down again so that's good

shortstuff
20-02-2014, 08:56 AM
We shall be known as the skinnies of the forum!

I am down a pound since Tuesday woohoo! Going down again so that's good

Wow you really are doing well x good on you x

WibbleWobble
24-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Just posting my results

1.8lb off this week

Giving me a grand total of 12.4 lb in 5 weeks!

Wibble is wobbling less!

Wibble! X

shortstuff
24-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Just posting my results

1.8lb off this week

Giving me a grand total of 12.4 lb in 5 weeks!

Wibble is wobbling less!

Wibble! X

Wow go you x thats brill x

smurfette
24-02-2014, 07:26 AM
Just posting my results 1.8lb off this week Giving me a grand total of 12.4 lb in 5 weeks! Wibble is wobbling less! Wibble! X

Wow!! Go wibble!!!!

maisiemog
24-02-2014, 02:18 PM
I signed up to slimming world online this morning.

DH is on board this time so feeling optimistic,

Plus restarted couch to 5k again. When I did it before lost over a stone without even trying so hoping that with both running and SW I can look amazing! Going to see my ex bf who ran off with another dozen or so girls for the first time in 10 years in August so on a mission!

shortstuff
24-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Ive managed another 1 1/2 lb this week. I got slimmer of the week + month + my half sone award because ive lost 8lb since starting x

Daisy De
24-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Well done WibbleWobble and to everyone who is losing weight, however you are doing it.

Just wanted to add my story and praise for Slimming World.

I have lost 4 stone, 3 1/2lbs since September last year. I still have some more stones to lose :blush: but I'm feeling sooooooooooo much better, eating more than I did before joining and to be honest feeling rather proud of myself :happy banana:

Keep going everyone :thumbsup:

shortstuff
25-02-2014, 06:15 AM
Well done WibbleWobble and to everyone who is losing weight, however you are doing it.

Just wanted to add my story and praise for Slimming World.

I have lost 4 stone, 3 1/2lbs since September last year. I still have some more stones to lose :blush: but I'm feeling sooooooooooo much better, eating more than I did before joining and to be honest feeling rather proud of myself :happy banana:

Keep going everyone :thumbsup:

That is an amazing achievement. You should feel incredibly proud of yourself x well done x

smurfette
25-02-2014, 08:04 AM
Fantastic achievement daisy de,
And wibble well done.

Seem to have gained .3 of a kilo this week, think Thursday is a better day for me for weigh in cos of alcohol and chinese at weekend., however I did swim 50 widths sat and Sunday so you would have thought it would balance itself out! Will report back Thursday

WibbleWobble
03-03-2014, 01:26 PM
It's that time of the week when we get on those scales and...

Another 2lb lost this week giving me a grand total of 14.4lbs in six weeks.

Wibble xxx

shortstuff
03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
It's that time of the week when we get on those scales and...

Another 2lb lost this week giving me a grand total of 14.4lbs in six weeks.

Wibble xxx

Blimey Wibble you are doing brilliantly x well done x

Rachel6
03-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Fantastic,I hope you are very proud of yourself x

leeanne910
03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Well done.wibble.less wobble!

Last week after a bad.naughty week i stayed the same but was glad.

This week.been so.good pointed.everythin.and only lost 1lb :( feel.so.deflated!

shortstuff
03-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Well done.wibble.less wobble!

Last week after a bad.naughty week i stayed the same but was glad.

This week.been so.good pointed.everythin.and only lost 1lb :( feel.so.deflated!

At least you lost 1 lol x I gained 1 :-(

maisiemog
04-03-2014, 09:28 PM
I've lost 4.5lb this week. Doing SW and started couch to 5k again!

shortstuff
05-03-2014, 12:19 AM
I've lost 4.5lb this week. Doing SW and started couch to 5k again!

Well done x thats brill x

smurfette
07-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Down 1.32 lbs today woohoo!

shortstuff
07-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Down 1.32 lbs today woohoo!

Brill x well done x

smurfette
07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Thanks. Am in awe of wibble though!!

shortstuff
07-03-2014, 10:32 AM

Yeah me too x

WibbleWobble
07-03-2014, 01:41 PM

ooh ta!

wibble x

shortstuff
10-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Hey Wibble wheres our update this morning? x

WibbleWobble
10-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Hey Wibble wheres our update this morning? x

i havent had my poo yet....i am brewing

wibble! x

shortstuff
10-03-2014, 09:55 AM

wibble! x

I will wait patiently then lol x

leeanne910
10-03-2014, 11:36 AM

wibble! x

This makes me giggle lol i have to "lucky poo" before goin weight watchers lol dreadin weigh in :( been.bad.girl

shortstuff
10-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Wahoo 3lb off this week x

smurfette
10-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Wahoo 3lb off this week x

Yay!!! Well done you that's fab!!

shortstuff
10-03-2014, 11:08 PM
it sure beats gaining like i did last week lol x

how are you doing? x

smurfette
10-03-2014, 11:31 PM
it sure beats gaining like i did last week lol x how are you doing? x

Not sure will weigh in thurs am, had lost last week but haven't been able to swim the last week cos I had a cough and cold and the pool is freezing!! 3lbs is a lot, sometimes I wonder how long exercise / or overrating takes to be seen on the scales,, like if I have a Chinese and some wine at weekend when will it appear on the scale?

shortstuff
10-03-2014, 11:34 PM
I was so fed up after weigh in last week that I massively overate x still lost this week but ive been really determined x

They agreed with me that the less I weigh by op date the easier I will recover. Has to be done x

Btw dont blame you for not swimming if you have a cough/cold x

WibbleWobble
11-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Still waiting for my poo!

I am mega bunged up- I go to the loo 5+ times a day - thia is normal for me.

So not having a poo for 24 hrs is like others not having a poo for a week!

Think I will get some senna later......

So prob no weigh in this week.... I need a big poo

Wibble the wanting x

shortstuff
11-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Still waiting for my poo!

I am mega bunged up- I go to the loo 5+ times a day - thia is normal for me.

So not having a poo for 24 hrs is like others not having a poo for a week!

Think I will get some senna later......

So prob no weigh in this week.... I need a big poo

Wibble the wanting x

oh no x hope you get sorted soon x if the senna doesnt work try dulcolax as that is great x

leeanne910
11-03-2014, 03:26 PM
Oh my gosh wibble id be in.such a bad mood if unable to poo!!! I have to poo or im like a dragon lol

Sendin some poo vibes ur way!

I lost 1lb last night so over 6 weeks lost 10lb....slowly slowy catch the monkey

WibbleWobble
14-03-2014, 01:07 PM
News flash...

After a bit of senna I am now back on track!

I lost another 1.4 lbs so that gives me 15.8lbs lost in seven weeks

Wibble the relieved! X

cathtee
14-03-2014, 01:27 PM
well done Wibble, think I need some Senna I stayed the same this week :(

shortstuff
14-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Brill news wibble xx

WibbleWobble
19-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Lost another 2.2lbs...

Which gives me a grand total of 18 lbs now

There will nowt to me soon!!

Wibble xxx

shortstuff
19-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Lost another 2.2lbs...

Which gives me a grand total of 18 lbs now

There will nowt to me soon!!

Wibble xxx

You are doing brilliantly x well done x

I only lost 1lb this week so im being extra good as I want my stone award on monday. Just in time for surgery next friday x

WibbleWobble
27-03-2014, 11:09 PM
No loss this week

End of message

Wibble x

shortstuff
28-03-2014, 05:16 AM
No loss this week

End of message

Wibble x

Not a gain though. Still something to be happy about x

leeanne910
28-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Ive been delaying my reply....i gained 3lb last week :( thought it was totm and eatin.junk....turns out totm not arrived and still.waitin :/ anyway.... I lost 4lb this week yey but....

I STARTED GOIN THE GYM AGAIN!!!!! Proud of myself lol

shortstuff
28-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Ive been delaying my reply....i gained 3lb last week :( thought it was totm and eatin.junk....turns out totm not arrived and still.waitin :/ anyway.... I lost 4lb this week yey but....

I STARTED GOIN THE GYM AGAIN!!!!! Proud of myself lol

Well done x

smurfette
28-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Ive been delaying my reply....i gained 3lb last week :( thought it was totm and eatin.junk....turns out totm not arrived and still.waitin :/ anyway.... I lost 4lb this week yey but.... I STARTED GOIN THE GYM AGAIN!!!!! Proud of myself lol

Well done you!!!!

smurfette
28-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Lost another 1.3lbs after fast day yesterday.. Total of 2.1lbs this week, have to say I am impressed with this 5:2 diet! Bit worried though been reading up on it.. Is it safe?! Also will the weight gain be just temporary or will it start to plateau off? Anyone further down the road from me.? I have done three fast days and lost 3.9lbs. Have to say its motivating me to get up in the morning after a fast day and see the weight loss immediately

smurfette
28-03-2014, 04:04 PM
No loss this week End of message Wibble x

Never mind wibble you have done so brilliantly so far, we all have off weeks, usually gaining so at least uou haven't gained

littlemiss60561
20-05-2014, 11:07 PM
had a quick skim through and your all doing brill! welldone. im going to jump aboard if theres room for this bigg'un? if the ship starts to sink push me overboard lol
ive been going to ww and not sticking to it so yo yo ing. excuses at the ready but not helpful!
my hours are changing soon so the meeting i really love will be a no no.unless i run in with mindie (baby in pram) and dont stay to the talk . would this be a big no no? does anyone take theirs with them?? i stopped going years ago due to work and piled loads on. so thought id see what others do?

leeanne910
21-05-2014, 10:18 AM
I erm

Slipped off.the ww wagon oops

So technically only 5lb down.now :-( but after bank hol i am rejoining sw :) we.can.support each other :)

smurfette
21-05-2014, 11:15 AM
had a quick skim through and your all doing brill! welldone. im going to jump aboard if theres room for this bigg'un? if the ship starts to sink push me overboard lol ive been going to ww and not sticking to it so yo yo ing. excuses at the ready but not helpful! my hours are changing soon so the meeting i really love will be a no no.unless i run in with mindie (baby in pram) and dont stay to the talk . would this be a big no no? does anyone take theirs with them?? i stopped going years ago due to work and piled loads on. so thought id see what others do?

You are very welcome! Can't comment on the ww
Cos I have never been so don't know set up but I assume if you were just popping in to weigh in would be ok?!

smurfette
22-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Yay I have almost lost hLf a stone, just .08 of a lb to go!!

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Yay I have almost lost hLf a stone, just .08 of a lb to go!!

Well done murphf xx you must be so pleased with yourself xx

smurfette
22-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Well done murphf xx you must be so pleased with yourself xx

I am thank you! Taken me 8 weeks but slow and steady.. I am really loving this 5:2 it doesn't seem too hard!

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I am thank you! Taken me 8 weeks but slow and steady.. I am really loving this 5:2 it doesn't seem too hard!

Im so pleased for you xx

smurfette
22-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Im so pleased for you xx

Oh and my jeans are finally feeling a bit loose.. Must have been bet into them lol!

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Oh and my jeans are finally feeling a bit loose.. Must have been bet into them lol!

lol x I am really chuffed with myself as i can now get into a size 12 for the first time in about 20 years lol x so I can fully relate to liking the loose clothes thing x

smurfette
22-05-2014, 02:44 PM
lol x I am really chuffed with myself as i can now get into a size 12 for the first time in about 20 years lol x so I can fully relate to liking the loose clothes thing x

Yeah I think I was between 14-16 as my 14 jeans were tight and I had a muffin top so now think I am almost between 12-14.. I have lots of gorgeous 12 jeans a couple of pairs of which I have never worn!! Can't wait!!

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Yeah I think I was between 14-16 as my 14 jeans were tight and I had a muffin top so now think I am almost between 12-14.. I have lots of gorgeous 12 jeans a couple of pairs of which I have never worn!! Can't wait!!

Thats how I am x I deliberately bought size 12's to encourage me n ive got room in them xx

smurfette
22-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Thats how I am x I deliberately bought size 12's to encourage me n ive got room in them xx

Wow well done you!!! I almost want to try them on but am afraid if they still won't fit I will get demotivated and I feel really motivated today! I bought them when my youngest was born to encourage me to slim down but I never did (she is 8 now lol!) or at least not enough.: but I never found a diet I could stick to and I really think I will with this one!!

shortstuff
22-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Wow well done you!!! I almost want to try them on but am afraid if they still won't fit I will get demotivated and I feel really motivated today! I bought them when my youngest was born to encourage me to slim down but I never did (she is 8 now lol!) or at least not enough.: but I never found a diet I could stick to and I really think I will with this one!!

yeah see im doing better with sw than I have with all the others but have lost my mojo since my laparoscopy. I think its down to the knowledge of what's next but also because I know it will be the end of July-ish that there is no sense of urgency either. Also the catty comment as session a week n half ago knocked me even further. I will lose my last stone as I want to recover from the hysterectomy as quickly as possible and my logic is that the fitter i am the easier it will be. Ive kinda made my mind up that im going to find an exercise class on the monday nights instead of SW and get fit that way while still kinda sticking to it. This monday is already paid for so that will be my last week there.

smurfette
22-05-2014, 09:09 PM
yeah see im doing better with sw than I have with all the others but have lost my mojo since my laparoscopy. I think its down to the knowledge of what's next but also because I know it will be the end of July-ish that there is no sense of urgency either. Also the catty comment as session a week n half ago knocked me even further. I will lose my last stone as I want to recover from the hysterectomy as quickly as possible and my logic is that the fitter i am the easier it will be. Ive kinda made my mind up that im going to find an exercise class on the monday nights instead of SW and get fit that way while still kinda sticking to it. This monday is already paid for so that will be my last week there.

sounds like a good plan. I am sure you have the basics to go it alone now and an exercise class is no harm!

Well consider me not demotivated., one of my size 12s even though a slim fit goes on and does up!!! Ok I wouldn't wear them can't breathe but it won't be long! Another pair which are river island and I have never worn had gorgeous red roses down the leg goes on (wouldn't go over hips before!) but I need another inch before I can close them but I am getting there I am so chuffed!!!

We go on hols in six weeks and I hope to lose another half stone by then and have a lovely 'new' wardrobe of things I haven't worn In years..
I am cursing myself for letting myself get this way but it kinda creeps up doesn't it!!!

shortstuff
23-05-2014, 05:44 AM
sounds like a good plan. I am sure you have the basics to go it alone now and an exercise class is no harm!

Well consider me not demotivated., one of my size 12s even though a slim fit goes on and does up!!! Ok I wouldn't wear them can't breathe but it won't be long! Another pair which are river island and I have never worn had gorgeous red roses down the leg goes on (wouldn't go over hips before!) but I need another inch before I can close them but I am getting there I am so chuffed!!!

We go on hols in six weeks and I hope to lose another half stone by then and have a lovely 'new' wardrobe of things I haven't worn In years..
I am cursing myself for letting myself get this way but it kinda creeps up doesn't it!!!

That is brilliant well done x

It sure does creep up x I weighed more at xmas this year than the day I had ds. Ok so he was teeny but still x

littlemiss60561
25-05-2014, 05:31 PM
1.5 lbs down. I don't know how but just said thanks and ran! Well.. Technically I didn't actually run....
Having a bad munchie day ( or 2) this weekend...

shortstuff
25-05-2014, 05:34 PM
1.5 lbs down. I don't know how but just said thanks and ran! Well.. Technically I didn't actually run....
Having a bad munchie day ( or 2) this weekend...

Good for you x

The Juggler
26-05-2014, 11:52 AM
just caught up - you are all doing amazingly girls - keep it up!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

smurfette
27-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Thanks juggler!!

So this morning I added my weight to my net diary app and it says my bmi is normal not overweight anymore yay!

shortstuff
27-05-2014, 07:28 AM
my bmi is normal not overweight anymore yay!

Thats brill murphf x good for you x

smurfette
27-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Thats brill murphf x good for you x

Thanks short stuff how are you doing this week? Did you do your last sw last night?

shortstuff
27-05-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks short stuff how are you doing this week? Did you do your last sw last night?

I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx

smurfette
27-05-2014, 07:37 AM
I did n gained 2lb. At least I know ive made the right decision. Yoga next monday n get my fitness n flexibility back. That should also help my recovery surely? Xx

Absolutely.. Anything like that will help.,
What date is surgery again?

shortstuff
27-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Absolutely.. Anything like that will help.,
What date is surgery again?

I dont have a date yet x but im seeing the consultant on thursday x

smurfette
30-05-2014, 08:04 AM
Oh my gosh you guys I am so excited I have gone under ten stone!! Have
Lost
Over half a stone now and want to get down to 9.5 stone or so, so I am well on my way!!

shortstuff
30-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Oh my gosh you guys I am so excited I have gone under ten stone!! Have
Lost
Over half a stone now and want to get down to 9.5 stone or so, so I am well on my way!!

Brilliant xx well done xx

angeldelight
01-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Wow

Well done everyone that's brilliant

Do any of you have any before and after pics ,...we have a private section here with a password ...let me know if you want the password
It would be good to see everyone weight loss

Angel xx

shortstuff
01-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Wow

Well done everyone that's brilliant

Do any of you have any before and after pics ,...we have a private section here with a password ...let me know if you want the password
It would be good to see everyone weight loss

Angel xx

I can probably come up with some before. Just need to work on the half way theres x

smurfette
10-06-2014, 07:33 AM
How's everyone doing this week? I have lost 2.6lbs in a week am delighted.. And guess what?! Apparently eating chinese and drinking lots of wine at weekend sabotages my diet .. Who knew lol?! Only had half a bottle of wine and no
Chinese last weekend (usually a Chinese and at
Least one bottle of wine!) and I usually lose
A pound a week and don't see any decrease and probably a slight increase on a Tuesday after my first fast day of the week, and only see
The difference on a Friday after
My second fast.

Only 3.5 weeks Til my holidays so I think I will forgo the Chinese and cut back the wine and see
If I can't shift another half
Stone !

Hope
Everyone doing ok..
Wibble how are you haven't seen u for a bit

shortstuff
10-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Ive officially given up for now. Too much going on xx

MrsP2C
10-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Can I join you guys? I'm doing SW and have lost 1.5stone but gained for the first time this week so could do with some extra support.

smurfette
10-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Ive officially given up for now. Too much going on xx
Fair enough you do have to be in the right frame of mind.. You doing ok? Xx pm me if you want

smurfette
10-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Can I join you guys? I'm doing SW and have lost 1.5stone but gained for the first time this week so could do with some extra support.

That's fab well done!!! You are very welcome!!

Sally69
10-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Hiya,

mind if I join you? I've been dieting since January and have lost 2st 10lbs (I have a long long way to go!) I'm self dieting, but following the 5:2 diet, I know lots of people don't approve, but I love it and it is working for me :)

All the best everyone :)

Sally69

shortstuff
10-06-2014, 12:18 PM

Well done x what has changed for you? I found that a change in what was happening around me changed my focus x

smurfette
10-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Hiya, mind if I join you? I've been dieting since January and have lost 2st 10lbs (I have a long long way to go!) I'm self dieting, but following the 5:2 diet, I know lots of people don't approve, but I love it and it is working for me :) All the best everyone :) Sally69

I am doing 5:2 and love it .. Only thing worked for me ever! I have been on it since 20th march so about 11 weeks and have lost almost 12 pounds so slow and steady.. Looking and feeling great and to be honest not finding it that hard! First few fasts are hard but I find I am able to stick with it cos I can tell myself I can have whatever I want tomorrow.. Most of the time I don't bother tomorrow as the craving has
Gone! How are you finding it?

Sally69
10-06-2014, 07:40 PM
I find it really simple to follow. I have no problems with the 'fast' days because as you say you know you can eat what you like (within reason!) tomorrow. There is also no guilt either when you have something nice or go out etc on 'feast' days, which I think is what normally makes me give up on diets. Here's to continued success.

Sally69
16-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Whoop, another 3 1/2 lbs this week. 1/2lb of 3 stone now :)

silvermist
16-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Wow you lot are doing so well! Im still at Weightwatchers and have lost 14.5lbs so far. Xx

MrsP2C
18-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Wow Sally that's fantastic. Just 0.5lb this week & 4lbs off 2 stone which I'm aiming for by the end of the month (if I can keep off ds2 & DH's birthday cakes

smurfette
01-07-2014, 08:10 AM
How we doing guys? I had a couple of weeks where I am up and down but I have now lost Almost a stone since I started 5:2 and a total of 1 stone 4 lbs! Has taken me 14 weeks

Sally69
01-07-2014, 10:42 AM
1lb on for me this week :( however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink :) so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

smurfette
01-07-2014, 10:49 AM
1lb on for me this week :( however we had 3 different family parties / get togethers during the week with lots of food and drink :) so to be honest I'm amazed I got away with only a 1lb! It's only my 3rd gain since I started in January, the others being when I had an operation and then when on holiday so not too bad. However the 3 stone loss is proving elusive, I made it to 2 stone 13 3/4 lbs loss before putting the 1lb back on, gutted! I'm still loving the 5:2 diet though it fits so well around whatever else is going on with no guilt!

That's not too bad considering you had such a lot on! Loving 5:2 now only thing that ever worked for me! Keep going uou will probably be down again next week x

smurfette
09-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Hey guys thought I would bump this up a bit how are we doing? I can now do up my roses jeans with only a small muffin top so pleased with that .. Hope everyone ok!

shortstuff
09-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys thought I would bump this up a bit how are we doing? I can now do up my roses jeans with only a small muffin top so pleased with that .. Hope everyone ok!

Well done.

Ive given up while i get my hormones in check. I'm getting the munchies every evening so ive gained 8lb back :-(

angeldelight
09-09-2014, 09:18 PM

That is brilliant well done

I am doing ok although I have just had a few weeks break ... back on it now

Lost 37 pounds so far wahoooo

Angel xx

mama2three
10-09-2014, 05:50 AM
Holidays over and time to 're-lose' those pounds that have piled back on. Now to find the motivation to do it! I find it so much harder this time of year when we are starting to cover up more and less is 'on show' , no beach body to aim for ( well I can dream!) , more time spent indoors and closer to the cupboard and fridge , more 'hearty food' than salads etc....( as my 8 yr old son would say these are not excuses , they are justification!)

smurfette
10-09-2014, 07:14 AM
I have lost a total of 15.5lbs, but don't seem to have lost any lately, the jeans would suggest I have lost inches but I definitely need to get back into it again! We have had a non stop round of family birthdays (including my fathers in laws 70th where we went out for a big meal, two of my girls and a nephew) so lots and lots of cake and rubbish, plus I have been having wine mid week again! So.. Back to the grindstone.. I would be happy if I could get another half stone off so hope it won't take too long. Need to change my exercise though as I want to tone up. Pool has been closed for a month too so I guess that doesn't help!

smurfette
10-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Yeah just realised it has taken me about 22 weeks to lose 15.5lbs.. That's not great!! Must get back on wagon!!

smurfette
15-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Just to say I hate being between sizes lol! My fave pair of pj trousers are now too big and I have to roll them at the top to get them to stay up but then they aren't comfy to lie on and my size 14 jeans are too big and I have to keep bitching them up (good complaint I know!) but my 12s are too tight and muffin toppish to wear more!

Grrr ! End of rant

mama2three
16-09-2014, 06:31 AM
I know exactly what you mean smurfette!
My other major hate is 'pully -in pants' - the ones that are meant to make you look slimmer.
All that happens is I get even more lumps and bumps due to the 'spillage!' and I look worse than with normal undies!!

funemnx
16-09-2014, 06:33 AM
I had lost 12 lbs before the very busy summer holidays but stress relieving cheese scones at garden centres have not helped me lose weight! Plus I was away on hols last week and eating out every day so back to it this week. I haven't weighed myself (don't want to know what I've put on :blush:) so will stop drinking wine every night, eat better food and walk more and weigh myself next week ;)

smurfette
16-09-2014, 07:01 AM
I had lost 12 lbs before the very busy summer holidays but stress relieving cheese scones at garden centres have not helped me lose weight! Plus I was away on hols last week and eating out every day so back to it this week. I haven't weighed myself (don't want to know what I've put on :blush:) so will stop drinking wine every night, eat better food and walk more and weigh myself next week ;)

lol I did this too after my holidays, didn't weigh myself for a week or two , couldn't face it!

smurfette
16-09-2014, 07:02 AM
I know exactly what you mean smurfette! My other major hate is 'pully -in pants' - the ones that are meant to make you look slimmer. All that happens is I get even more lumps and bumps due to the 'spillage!' and I look worse than with normal undies!!

I know. What ARE they all about?!

smurfette
16-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Just to say I hate being between sizes lol! My fave pair of pj trousers are now too big and I have to roll them at the top to get them to stay up but then they aren't comfy to lie on and my size 14 jeans are too big and I have to keep bitching them up (good complaint I know!) but my 12s are too tight and muffin toppish to wear more! Grrr ! End of rant.

lol why did it autocorrect it from hitching to bitching and why did it get through the filters?!

smurfette
18-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Down 1.6lbs this week very pleased!

shortstuff
18-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Down 1.6lbs this week very pleased!

Well done. I haven't weighed myself but have been good this week........until today :-(

smurfette
18-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Well done. I haven't weighed myself but have been good this week........until today :-(

Don't blame you .. How was Ds day?

shortstuff
18-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Don't blame you .. How was Ds day?

They've told him to stay away! Im not happy at all but thanks for asking x

smurfette
15-04-2015, 09:05 AM
Hi just just bumping up and checking in! I am now wearing all my size 12 jeans , and went to buy a dress the other day and the size 12s were too big, there were even two size 8s I could get on! Couldn't believe it cos my jeans are a 12 and with my boobs being on the big size I normally wore a 14! So that's motivating

However the scales aren't moving., still weighing in and around 9 stone 3-5, really want to drop those last few pounds! I also don't think I look that different still focusing on my tummy which must be smaller but still looks big to me! People are commenting so it must be ok but I wish I could enjoy it! So hoping to tone up more.. I have decided to drop to one fast day a week (still on 5:2 diet but didn't bother while kids off over Easter ) because I want to be at the gym more and can't do that when I am fasting, hoping my week will look like

Monday swimming
Tuesday fast day
Wednesday swimming
Thursday zumba
Friday swim in the morning since I am off
Saturday zumba

Loving the zumba the instructor is mad as a box of frogs and makes it so fun plus really pushes us so am hoping that will change my shape .. Have to swim three times a week for my back too . Feel like I really wanna get my shape back and do something for me but feeling a bit obsessed with it at the moment and guilty for doing stuff for me after working all day and not able to give the girls attention while the mindees are here :(

shortstuff
15-04-2015, 09:33 AM
Hi just just bumping up and checking in! I am now wearing all my size 12 jeans , and went to buy a dress the other day and the size 12s were too big, there were even two size 8s I could get on! Couldn't believe it cos my jeans are a 12 and with my boobs being on the big size I normally wore a 14! So that's motivating

However the scales aren't moving., still weighing in and around 9 stone 3-5, really want to drop those last few pounds! I also don't think I look that different still focusing on my tummy which must be smaller but still looks big to me! People are commenting so it must be ok but I wish I could enjoy it! So hoping to tone up more.. I have decided to drop to one fast day a week (still on 5:2 diet but didn't bother while kids off over Easter ) because I want to be at the gym more and can't do that when I am fasting, hoping my week will look like

Monday swimming
Tuesday fast day
Wednesday swimming
Thursday zumba
Friday swim in the morning since I am off
Saturday zumba

Loving the zumba the instructor is mad as a box of frogs and makes it so fun plus really pushes us so am hoping that will change my shape .. Have to swim three times a week for my back too . Feel like I really wanna get my shape back and do something for me but feeling a bit obsessed with it at the moment and guilty for doing stuff for me after working all day and not able to give the girls attention while the mindees are here :(

Go you!!!!

ive undone all of last years hard work and im bigger than when i joined SW, oh well, never mind.

hectors house
15-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.

smurfette
17-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Go you!!!! ive undone all of last years hard work and im bigger than when i joined SW, oh well, never mind.

Ah but you did great to get it off for the op and that's what mattered!

smurfette
17-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.

Good point! Will give it a few weeks of this and see how I go.

Good on you for swimming in the mornings I would be afraid I would fall asleep half way through the day then and am too lazy to get up early... But I should!

smurfette
17-04-2015, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE="hectors house;1396904"]Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.[/QUOTE

Wow I have just had a look to see how far half a mile is.. Go you! Impressive in 20 minutes!

hectors house
18-04-2015, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE="hectors house;1396904"]Don't matter what the scales say as long as you are getting closer to the dress size you want to me - especially as muscle weighs more than fat. I am having to increase my exercise as want to lose half a stone before my cruise in July - I was swimming 3 times a week but have lapsed to just going on a Sunday, so managed to force myself out of bed this morning and did half a mile (20 mins) before children arrived at 8. Haven't got fitsteps this week as the instructor is away, so going to gym tonight (haven't been for about 9 months), swim again tomorrow and Sunday and then zumba on Sunday evening.[/QUOTE

Wow I have just had a look to see how far half a mile is.. Go you! Impressive in 20 minutes!

Half a mile is 800 mtrs - 32 lengths of the 25 mtr pool - I do 8 lengths in 5 mins (4 breast stroke, 4 backstroke)

Going to have to exercise more and eat less though as have just tried on all of last years summer crop trousers as going to visit friends who live near the sea today and I can only get into one pair (and that's because they sit on my hips rather than my stomach), I have never been this heavy even when 9 months pregnant - I need to lose half a stone and want it gone NOW!

Maza
18-04-2015, 09:56 AM
I lost almost two stone with SW a couple of years ago but have put it all back on. Bread is my downfall - I love it and it is so convenient, but cutting it out was the most effective thing for me last time. I still ate other carbs which is the great thing about SW.

It's a small world
02-10-2015, 01:16 PM
I love sw. I've lost 3.5stone since April 2014. At target last January.. Have had a couple slips outing target but no more than 2lb so still kept over 3 stone off x