PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting.....

Cassie
15-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Prospects phoned Fri, due this week and still no sign.This has been the longest week ever and I'm fed up!!! Just want them to come now.

charlottenash
15-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Did they ask what children you have or did they actually say we're coming next week?

Cassie
15-01-2014, 05:44 PM
They didn't ask what children but said one day next week.If not here by 9.30 they won't be coming that day. Not sleeping,lousy head cold and just want it over with. Why do we get so stressed about it? Didn't think I would as up to date with paperwork etc but it's all I can think about.

unalindura77
15-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Omg that's a nightmare!

Give them a call back and ask what happened? It's not very fair of them to have done that...

Sorry for you xx

FussyElmo
15-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Lets hope she is here tomorrow.

charlottenash
16-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Any luck today?

Simona
16-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Omg that's a nightmare!

Give them a call back and ask what happened? It's not very fair of them to have done that...

Sorry for you xx

The inspector did pre warn which is what is requested for CMs inspections and also warned if not there by 9.30pm she would not come

While it is stressful I feel it is better that an unexpected knock on the door due to a complaint driven inspection or, as we have raised and complained before, an inspector just turning up because she was in the area...looks like guidance is being followed here so no blaming Ofsted

I hope she arrived today and the stress is now over