PDA

View Full Version : Contracts????

Kerry84
14-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Have a lady starting soon that wants 2 days in holidays only, has anyone got a holiday only contract I can pinch or have any ideas what to include? Xx

rickysmiths
14-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I would do a Temporary Contract that is valid for 28 days. I assume you mean she wants two days in the Feb half term? If she then came asking for time in the Easter break I would do a full Contract and all the paperwork but I would charge a one off non returnable Registration Fee of £30 to cover the time and paperwork as the child is doing so few hours.

sarah707
14-01-2014, 08:11 PM
You will find sample contracts, fees policy and other documents FREE on Childcare.co.uk - you just need to log in :D

Childminder Guides - Exclusive Information Guides for Registered Childminder Members - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/information/childminder-plus)

Simona
14-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Have a lady starting soon that wants 2 days in holidays only, has anyone got a holiday only contract I can pinch or have any ideas what to include? Xx

Yes I had one for years for children who only came in the holidays and as I knew the days of attendance it was contracted care...there never was a problem and never will be because I still offer that care if needed

Do a 'Holidays only' contract from now until end of August then renew it if she needs you again in the new school year