PDA

View Full Version : That feeling when you see your child falling down the stairs and can't catch them

sing-low
06-12-2013, 02:46 PM
DD just fell down the stairs and I COULDN'T CATCH HER.:panic::panic: Fortunately all ok. I checked she was moving before I scooped her up into a huge cuddle. Managed to put my First Aid hat on as I rushed down the stairs after her. I think she was wondering why I didn't pick her up straight away!

Now I am sat here having a cup of tea and some chocolate to calm down. She is singing to herself and eating biscuits!

lisbet
06-12-2013, 04:13 PM
:group hug: Glad to hear not even a flight of stairs can come between your DD and her biscuits! x

clareelizabeth1
06-12-2013, 05:53 PM
So glad she is fine. Must be a nightmare every parent has.

cathtee
06-12-2013, 07:29 PM
What a Shock! glad to here that she's ok x

Kiddleywinks
06-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Oh bless you both - hope you've both recovered

Rubybubbles
06-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Bless her.

I remember when ds was about 20 months old I had run up to the loo pg with dd and didn't shut the gate correctly he came wondering up and mid wee I saw him tumble

I phone MHS who were lovely. Within 20 minutes I was telling him off for trampolining on the sofa!!

sarah707
07-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Scary! :( Hugs xx

AdeleMarie88
07-12-2013, 03:44 PM
DD just fell down the stairs and I COULDN'T CATCH HER.:panic::panic: Fortunately all ok. I checked she was moving before I scooped her up into a huge cuddle. Managed to put my First Aid hat on as I rushed down the stairs after her. I think she was wondering why I didn't pick her up straight away!

Now I am sat here having a cup of tea and some chocolate to calm down. She is singing to herself and eating biscuits!

Massive hug! These accidents are often worse for the adult than the child, strangely enough!! Xx