PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Treasure box ideas

Kirstylob
02-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Morning all,
I am going to put together a Christmas Treasure box for December. So far I have bead garlands, Santa cloth book, Fuzzy star, cuddly reindeer, fir cone and jingly bells. Does anyone else have any ideas please?
Thanks

Glitter
02-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Some of the things I have planned to use are:

tinsel
plastic baubles (shiny ones that reflect their faces)
some pine needles in a cloth bag (to smell)
cinnamon sticks in a plastic bottle with holes in
scrunched up wrapping paper
snowflake sequins in a sealed plastic bag with a little water
a big present bow
a star cut out of shiny card

I am really looking forward to making mine next week!

littleDs31
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
I have much the same in mine but my lo loves socks so I've added Father Christmas socks to mine to.
I like the idea of cinnamon sticks in a bottle, I think I may try that idea if that's ok? :)

loocyloo
05-12-2013, 12:41 PM
I have bits of tinsel, bits of a bead garland, bits of fake Christmas tree ( it seems to shred a branch every year! ), some fake snow in a little jam jar ( made last year, and still light and fluffy! ), some baubles, some old Christmas cards, a couple of stockings, a Russian doll father Christmas, a Christmas tree toy that droops when you press the base, some gift tags, some bells, a golden felt star (padded), some red felt snowflake coasters, a small wrapped present COMPLETLY wrapped in clear tape :D, a couple of small Christmas tins, some cloves in a little gauze bag, some cinnamon sticks in a gauze bag, some irridesent shredded plastic stuff in a gauze bag, and a couple of bits of fake holly! AND I have a gorgeous Christmas box that my secret santa came in last year :D:clapping::D its so nice, I am watching it carefully, and the minute it gets thrown around i'm taking it out!

mine do all sorts with it!

I have santa hats to add to the mix next week, plus some wrapped parcels numbered 1-10 :D plus some old Christmas cards & envelopes to write and post in postbox ( pop it in the post elc game! ... LOVE the postbox, we use it lots! rarely for the game though! :laughing: )

I also have some old rolls/sheets of wrapping paper I will put out one day and see what happens !!! :D

KateA
23-11-2014, 08:19 AM
ooo loads of great ideas

Maza
23-11-2014, 09:05 PM
I have much the same in mine but my lo loves socks so I've added Father Christmas socks to mine to.
I like the idea of cinnamon sticks in a bottle, I think I may try that idea if that's ok? :)

My daughter used to love playing with socks when she was a one year old!