PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting 6 yrs

tori4
06-11-2013, 06:56 PM
So It has been 6yrs since my last and only inspection .. I got overall statisfactory

I am so fed up of waiting I've called Ofsted several times this yr n get the same response 'new inspection cycle '

So I called today got told something different ' all I can say is there is one scheduled'...

What does scheduled mean this month this term this yr ???

6 yrs is just ridiculous .... But if they are only doing one a mnth no wonder. ( I look at the dates of published reports) one a mnth and that inc all EY settings in our county and that's at least 6 diff inspectors .... Goodness knows what they do the rest of the time...

So if anyone sees mrs O with he feet up in costa or such like pls send her my way.

Rant overxT

loocyloo
06-11-2013, 07:23 PM
oh my goodness ... does that mean that you didn't have one under the last round of EYFS? ( sept 2008 - august 2012 )

mine was 5 yrs ago!

hmmm if an inspection is 'scheduled' I would assume that your name has been given to an inspector and you should expect a call sometime! ( for my last inspection I first had a phone call in the april ... but I was away the week she wanted to come ... a different inspector then rang again in September ... all arranged for a particular week ... DS was sick so I had to cancel ... finally came in October! )