PDA

View Full Version : Great British bake off - anyone watching? I think.....will win....

VeggieSausage
22-10-2013, 06:58 PM
I think Ruby will win but I think Kimberley deserves it most.....

FussyElmo
22-10-2013, 07:11 PM
I have lost interest in it this series :(

been waiting to watch it all year but no interest in them this year.

I however hope ruby doesn't win as she has been the reason I have turned of :(

I like Frances though but don't think Becca should have gone last week

ja-lula-belli
22-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Love British bake off. Kimberly should win it although every year the person who should win never does.

Ja-Lula-Belli Childminding

Daisy De
22-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Did you see the behind the scenes programme of last year which was on before the final, it was good

Mouse
22-10-2013, 07:54 PM
I only started watching it last week, so don't really know who anyone is!

ja-lula-belli
22-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Yes it was good. I'm glad the person who done did. O won't say who as I a previous post said they have just started watching it. Would not want to spoil it for you x

Ja-Lula-Belli Childminding

VeggieSausage
23-10-2013, 06:17 AM
glad ruby didn't win, she didn't know enough about baking....paul hollywood seemed to like her through the series though......typical man, liking the 21 year old!!

rickysmiths
23-10-2013, 08:04 AM
I was very disappointed last night. The wedding cakes were truly awful. Considering they prepare for that section and they had six hours to make and decorate they were shocking and none of them deserved to win on the basis of them. The flavours of the cakes were good but the decoration. I would have been devastated as a bride if I had been presented with any of them. At 21yrs old I could have done a much more imaginative a polished cake.

Ruby made the best lattice pie by far.

AgentTink
23-10-2013, 08:14 AM
Agree with Rickysmiths, last nights show stoppers to win the show were dreadful.

The only silver lining is that Ruby didnt win, i couldnt bear to watch her fake face expressions, and the attitude of "i dont know what ingredients are in this cake", or her other classic "i have not practiced this recipe"