PDA

View Full Version : ABC Adventure triple AND double for sale

SammySplodger
22-10-2013, 11:29 AM
I have two ABC Adventure Everest buggies for sale on eBay.

Both are on single bases in Mediterranean blue and black, see links below:

Triple http://bit.ly/19qTfvv

Double http://bit.ly/15ZUnWv

Happy to Courier within mainland UK for FREE (highlands / islands will be extra charge).

SammySplodger
22-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Triple gone already :-)

Double still for sale.

SammySplodger
27-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Both now SOLD!

Rick
27-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Oh no, why did you sell the triple!? :eek:

loocyloo
27-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Both now SOLD!

well done!

out of curiosity, why did you sell them? I love my current 3 wheelers ( maxi cosi ( quinny ) speedi single and mother care urban detour double plus buggy board if needed ) but I've been eyeing up the ABC adventure buggies for the future when I need a new one!

SammySplodger
27-10-2013, 06:26 PM
It was a fab buggy and I used it three days a week for a couple of months, but I was physically completely and utterly knackered on those days.

On 'normal' terrain, bumps, grass, medium hills etc it was great. BUT... where I live has some really serious hills and it was killing me - made my back ache. Kerbs were difficult. Was fearing I'd end up doing myself some permanent damage. Basically pushing three big LOs is very hard work indeed and in future I will try to avoid it.

In the end I decided to not go out on a hilly walk with three LOs, just a relatively flat short walk instead. I am now using an Easy X Rider seat attached to my Mountain Buggy Duet (double). This is much easier to store, I feel better and my LOs love it.

Don't get me wrong - I loved the ABCs, but I cannot justify keeping them (space and funds!). The money is being ploughed back in to pay a carpenter to build me a big cupboard next week.

SammySplodger
27-10-2013, 06:28 PM
If you do decide to buy one they do hold their value well - I got back approximately what I paid for them second hand.

loocyloo
27-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks.

You're right to look after yourself.

Xxx