PDA

View Full Version : Finally had the letter through !

Tily Bud
05-01-2008, 09:02 PM
As some of you will know i had my inspection in november, and at that time got my hubby passed as my assistant. I also had my numbers upped so that when working with him i can have 4 under 5s and 4 5-8s, well tha certificate came through and said this but it did not say that the mindees could be left in his sole care ( with parental permission ) so i rang up and spoke to my inspector in the forst week in december and she said she will sort it.

Well i just got the letter today to say that they intend to impose these variations on my registration ! i now have to wait 14 days for the certificate to come through :rolleyes:

OFSTED :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

Good job im not grading them lol !
Cheryl x

angeldelight
05-01-2008, 09:37 PM
That is good news Cheryl

Yeah wonder what grade you would give them haha - they are allowed to make mistakes though It is OFSTED after all !!!!!! haha

Angel xx

Blaze
06-04-2008, 12:36 PM
:rolleyes: Glad your getting there!

chez1373
28-05-2008, 09:58 PM
can i ask how long it took to get everything sorted ive sent paperwork off for my partner but ive nit heard anything as yet??

Glad you have yours all sorted out..

angeldelight
29-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I will bump this back up

Angel xx

katickles
29-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Nothing at all to do with your thread here Cheryl - but just wanted to say that I used to live in New Mills, Small world!

:D

Tily Bud
29-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Wow it is a small world x where do you live now ? what is your name I may know you x pm me if you like x

Pauline
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
can i ask how long it took to get everything sorted ive sent paperwork off for my partner but ive nit heard anything as yet??

Glad you have yours all sorted out..

we got ours all sorted in about a month. :)