PDA

View Full Version : Permission for an older sibling to pick up younger ones

Simona
16-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Following the discussion in another thread I contacted my representing association who came back with a very informative email
I was able to contact the dept and have a lengthy discussion about this potential situation

If you are unsure how to address this in case it happens to you I would recommend you contact the association and get clarification for yourself

I was happy with the advice I received

cathtee
16-10-2013, 01:15 PM

rickysmiths
16-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Following the discussion in another thread I contacted my representing association who came back with a very informative email
I was able to contact the dept and have a lengthy discussion about this potential situation

If you are unsure how to address this in case it happens to you I would recommend you contact the association and get clarification for yourself

I was happy with the advice I received

Could you share the advise you were given perhaps.? It would be interesting to hear what you have been advised otherwise I am not sure why you didn't just add this information to the other thread?

sarah707
16-10-2013, 06:32 PM
There are a number of representing organisations and insurance companies to which childminders belong - admin always advise that if you are concerned about anything relating to safeguarding you contact your organisation / insurer and ask the questions yourself.

Your situation might be different to that of another childminder asking the question. Having an answer in writing for Ofsted that relates to your individual circumstances is very important.

thank you for letting us know that your representing organisation gave you good advice Simona. If the same situation arises I will contact mine.

:D