PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire funding

Rubybubbles
16-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Attended a meeting last night and in Hampshire you are no longer required to be a Network childminder to access funding.

Anyone with Good, or Outstanding can get funding for 2,3 and 3 year olds.

We no longer have a Quality assured accredited network childminder (what a mouth full) which was a bit of a blow to everyone but Hampshire are still offering all the support they did before.

Hampshire County Council are part of the agencies pilot, but they have no idea what is happening and where it is going. I have signed to say I want to find out everything that is happening, and by signing this it will NOT register to the fact I want to join an agency. We are quite a flamed bunch here and refuse to bury our heads in the sand with regards to letting things happen without our say!

Can't think of any burning questions that where answered, and haven't been covered on here before as the meeting was about the funding side of it really, then a quick talk about Hampshire CC signing to be agency!

miffy
16-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Hampshire County Council are part of the agencies pilot, but they have no idea what is happening and where it is going.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Simona
16-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Attended a meeting last night and in Hampshire you are no longer required to be a Network childminder to access funding.

Anyone with Good, or Outstanding can get funding for 2,3 and 3 year olds.

We no longer have a Quality assured accredited network childminder (what a mouth full) which was a bit of a blow to everyone but Hampshire are still offering all the support they did before.

Hampshire County Council are part of the agencies pilot, but they have no idea what is happening and where it is going. I have signed to say I want to find out everything that is happening, and by signing this it will NOT register to the fact I want to join an agency. We are quite a flamed bunch here and refuse to bury our heads in the sand with regards to letting things happen without our say!

Can't think of any burning questions that where answered, and haven't been covered on here before as the meeting was about the funding side of it really, then a quick talk about Hampshire CC signing to be agency!

Thank you for sharing that info

Truss gave evidence at the Education Select Committee yesterday and she has really confused a few people ...I don't think she is on the ball as to what is happening with the funding in LAs and as for the trialling agencies as no news is coming out at all.

I will try to find her response from yesterday if I can

jellyelly
18-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I am an accredited network childminder in Hampshire but I couldn't make any of the briefing sessions. Can I just ask, if there is no network anymore who do we go to for support? Or what support is there?