PDA

View Full Version : E learning

dawnn93
15-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Anyone done e learning before and if so was it any good

line6
15-10-2013, 01:41 PM
I did my cypop5 online through Pacey and have no complaints. Easy to follow, good support. No problems. Also did my Child protection, food Hygiene and data protection awareness through them.

littlepumpkins
15-10-2013, 01:44 PM
I did my cypop5 online through Pacey and have no complaints. Easy to follow, good support. No problems. Also did my Child protection, food Hygiene and data protection awareness through them.

I want to do all these too through Pacey. I have my pre-registration course in November. How long would you say they all took? Thanks x

Richard
15-10-2013, 03:53 PM
We have lots of free online training courses for Childcare.co.uk gold members at Free Online Training for Childminders - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/training) with more being added shortly.

line6
15-10-2013, 03:57 PM
I want to do all these too through Pacey. I have my pre-registration course in November. How long would you say they all took? Thanks x

I did the cypop5 in about 6 weeks and the other bits I did over a couple of weeks. Obviously because you go at your own pace you can go as fast/slow as you like - allowing for contact with your support person for cypop5 of course.

littlepumpkins
15-10-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm currently in my final year with the OU doing my health and social care degree so I've been studying from home for the past few years so I understand the whole working at your own pace and really do enjoy, and thank you Richard I will look into your courses.