PDA

View Full Version : Enviromental health

chels55
13-10-2013, 08:49 AM
All the childminders in the area have been sent a large pack to full out, it consists of questions on food, dummy's, nappies and toy hygiene.. I was wondering the people who has had a visit from them do they score you put of 5 like they do food businesses? What exactly do they check? To me my house is clean but not sure how they will see it lol. Please answer any help will be appreciated!

Simona
13-10-2013, 08:59 AM
All the childminders in the area have been sent a large pack to full out, it consists of questions on food, dummy's, nappies and toy hygiene.. I was wondering the people who has had a visit from them do they score you put of 5 like they do food businesses? What exactly do they check? To me my house is clean but not sure how they will see it lol. Please answer any help will be appreciated!

LAs vary on these requirements...give Environmental health a call and get it clarified
Some send out questionnaires like yours then register you as a food business

chels55
13-10-2013, 10:00 AM
I am already classed as a food business I know that because that is what the form is, food business for early years.. Has anyone been graded on it?