View Full Version : Blinking weather!!

Bumble Beez
13-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Just thought that I would share that the weather in lowestoft today is RAIN!!
Proper tipping it down, torrential rain...and poor DS10 has a footie match at 10:30 :crying:
Hope everyone else stays dry if the weather is bad where you are...

Sarah x

miffy
13-10-2013, 08:06 AM
It rained here all day yesterday!

And it's still raining this morning!

Don't envy your ds playing footie in it or you if you are going to support.

Miffy xx

FussyElmo
13-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Just thought that I would share that the weather in lowestoft today is RAIN!!
Proper tipping it down, torrential rain...and poor DS10 has a footie match at 10:30 :crying:
Hope everyone else stays dry if the weather is bad where you are...

Sarah x

Im feeling your pain ds football match is at 1130 and its raining :(

Still have a batch of cupcakes to take with me to make it more bearable :laughing:

clareelizabeth1
13-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Yep rain rain and more rain in Cambridgeshire too. It's so grim. Last time it rained like this I had a hole in my roof so I'm consoling myself that at least it's not raining inside this time

sarah707
13-10-2013, 02:20 PM
It's been dark here all day :( I am sitting by a nice warm radiator and refusing to move! :laughing:

Hope there weren't any slips at football xx

FussyElmo
13-10-2013, 02:57 PM
It's been dark here all day :( I am sitting by a nice warm radiator and refusing to move! :laughing:

Hope there weren't any slips at football xx

Not at ours. It was very wet and very cold. The girls found the biggest muddy puddle they could and jumped in that all match. They were dirty than the boys.

However a cracking result 6-0 and 9-0 for us :clapping::clapping::clapping::cheerleader:

How did yours go on Bumble Beez :D

dawn100
13-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Yes very wet here today thankfully only had one football match this morning as my other ds match this afternoon was called off so now warming up in front of my wood burner!

Bumble Beez
13-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Not at ours. It was very wet and very cold. The girls found the biggest muddy puddle they could and jumped in that all match. They were dirty than the boys. However a cracking result 6-0 and 9-0 for us :clapping::clapping::clapping::cheerleader: How did yours go on Bumble Beez :D

Fussy...Sounds like the girls had fun!! And good results too :thumbsup:

It actually stopped raining for the majority of the match which was nice, but still chilly...brrrr...
No slips Sarah...although there was a lot of shouting from the sidelines and muddy tackles!!

Our boys won 6-4...and because my DS is goalie he was gutted that he let in 4 goals...:doh:

Plus next weeks match is off...so a Sunday at home wahoo :D

Sarah x

FussyElmo
13-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Fussy...Sounds like the girls had fun!! And good results too :thumbsup:

It actually stopped raining for the majority of the match which was nice, but still chilly...brrrr...
No slips Sarah...although there was a lot of shouting from the sidelines and muddy tackles!!

Our boys won 6-4...and because my DS is goalie he was gutted that he let in 4 goals...:doh:

Plus next weeks match is off...so a Sunday at home wahoo :D

Sarah x

There was no shouting from the sidelines here :littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

Ok who am I trying to kid there was lots of shouting :clapping::clapping: